SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

I think I’m gonna get bp meds prescribed because these dudes I swear to Jesus cannot have a normal game.

No business winning that game but whatever man we are 5-0 going into the bye.

Niners getting steamrolled by Miami today too what a day

Last edited:
5-0

But this formula is bound to crash at some point. Should have tonight but got one stop when it mattered and Russ was still Russ (and some luck as always in sports)

3rd downs are still a major issue its insane. I know Pete thinks these close games build character or whatever but they show some ineptness and confidence to control games

Defense just doesn't have the depth or talent rn

DK ceiling is to the heavens

But nonetheless 5-0 and the Russ MVP train is still moving along. Im riding along as far he and the offense can take us.

Last edited:
Kendricks situation is comedy to me. Keep using him til he goes to jail lol. D needs all the help it can get though. Nobody gives a damn about insider trading :lol:

MerryWearyIberianmole-small.gif

Absolutely Comedy

Welp :lol:

Things were bound to come to a head

Russ was great, then bad then great again and then bad.

Defense was awful as always. Got some turnovers but can't rely on that when you're giving up a million yards and points

Not sure how much Adams and Snacks will change things.

Wags is a step behind, KJ is a step behind

Idk why Pete/Ken wants to give so much cushion to receicers when there is ZERO pressure

I just its really really hard for me to imagine this team making it past divisional round, If that.

I'll always give Russ and the offense a pass. They've carried the team up until this point

Last edited:
I pray Adams and Snacks can make a difference. Adams on a blitz is the only decent pass rush which is sad. 0 sacks and so many missed opportunities.

Lot of bone headed mistakes. Wtf was Mayowa thinking...

Russ had a bad game, and the Vikings game wasn’t that good eitherNeed him to step it up.

Lockett balled out.

penalty on wagz was weak

I was too invested in the World Series tonight and didn’t watch most of the game. Defense remains suspect and there is a such thing as over reliance on Russ. End of the game was all kinds of effery.

Ultimately, that 3rd down play which would have iced the game really pissed me off. That had Darrell Bevell written all over it. I don't know what happened to the offense in the 2nd half. The play calling, Russ didn't look nearly as sharp. The defense, oh for pete sake, they didn't do 1 cot damn thing to get to Murray. Not a corner blitz, nada!

Last edited:
I’m not gonna say we deserved to lose at all like other people said, but we had tons of opportunities to put them away. Some of the play calling was just odd towards the end, but the penalties were killer. The Wagner one was a sham, but the one that should’ve been a DK TD was disgusting. All I could do was facepalm at the holding call.

Back
Top Bottom