SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Def in some new territory with Russ being as public as he is right now

All things considered the Line was middle of the pack. Think I saw about 15 sacks this year was on him so he has to get better not holding onto the ball forever and running into pressure

Thing is I don't see the Oline getting any better than where they currently stand so maybe a trade does happen (down the road)

Seeing this story starting to pick up some steam. You right though, we know this dude be holding onto the ball way too long on some plays. Always looking for the home run throw.

Going to be interesting how this plays out.

Just watched the Dan Patrick interview with Russ, it is what it is...He’s not entirely blameless and he mentioned holding on to the ball a little longer as part of the problem with sacks, but he’s definitely putting pressure on Pete/John by airing this out.

With the cap what it is, what can the team do? Suck it up, pay players (via FA or trade) to ensure better pressure? The team is what it is and I can’t imagine a huge makeover. Such a thing would ironically take trading Russell Wilson to happen, but even that would lead to cap implications I believe.

giphy.gif

Russ' agent saying he doesn't demand a trade but would want to go to the Cowboys, Raiders, Saints, or Bears.

That's like hearing your girl say "I still want to be with you, but if we broke up these are four other guys I'd want to be with."

Jody Allen seems like a pretty hands off person but she's gonna have to jump in on this at some point, especially if the season goes to ****

What’s good fam???

Skipping fantasy football for the first time in 15+ years, just want to focus on the Hawks.

Pretty good opening game overall.

Offense looked good. Liked the misdirection-Dissly and Everett looked great. Nothing else to really new to say about Tyler and DK

Was nice to see some good pressure on defense.Hyped about Taylor. Tre Flowers still scares me.

Hope the few injuries out there aren't serious

Back
Top Bottom