SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Didn’t think the Rams offense would look like that. Mcvay usually has Pete’s number but great performance nonetheless.

Happy for Adams, he doesn’t get picks but he is a certified playmaker everywhere else

Brooks has had a very good rookie campaign

Russ can do better, sharpen up on those deep throws I know he can. Him and DK grinded on some drives together

good to have Penny back

#1 still in play but I’m not too invested. if it happens it happens, they got a chance to make a run or not now

Another sloppy offensive performance for the most part. Happy for Lockette and Metcalf for their milestones.

12 catches for Tyler, but didn't even crack 100 yds. 3 measly catches for 21 yds for DK. I don't know how, but they're going to have to make some plays down the field or they can just pack it in. There has to be something wrong. Whether Wilson is hurt and we don't know it, but this inconsistent offense has gone on for too long. They better take full advantage if Goff struggles.

Was hoping it would be a Sunday game. Have to watch it on my phone at work. I will NOT be wearing my Seahawks jersey on game day. Last two times I’ve worn it on playoff day, we’ve lost. That includes the SB against NE, lol.

I was hoping it would either be the Sat evening game or at least on Sunday too. Glad I'm at a workplace where blue Friday is a go and we can wear jerseys.

Hopefully Jamal Adams is really a full go this Sat.

Luke Willson byke once again.

I admire Jamal’s will to play, but man. Dude is just stacking the injuries. Going to be playing with broken fingers and I think both of his shoulders are ailing. Afraid someone gets one good chip on him while he’s rushing the qb and that will be it.

Yeah I don’t care what people say, Jamal is a damn baller. So close to getting the money but he’s still out there risking it all. I know folks were questioning if the trade was worth it, it I’ve seen enough from him to want him as a Seahawk for a long time.

O-line was pathetic, play calling looked stale, penalties, etc...

Nothing knew to say that already hasn’t been said this past month. Can’t say we’re surprised of the outcome.

This is pretty much the team's ceiling for the foreseeable future

Not sure what else to even mention. Season ended where most of us expected

Back
Top Bottom