SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Very disappointing loss today. Why does Russ hold on to the ball so long in the pocket!? I know he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head but there were many times he either needed to run or throw it away. The Rams had his number this year though. Too many mistakes in this game.

Sucks to go out this early after the hot start Russ got off to early this season. I didn't think they were elite but would have liked to see them face the Packers or Saints at least.

I agree man I kept asking myself how come they didn't run RPO? I know they want to minimize the chances of russ getting hit but this is the playoffs, 1 and done. No next week no buy weeks ETC.

and what makes this worse that Goeff playing with one hand, cupp leaveing early and no Donald in the 2nd half, That game was there for us.

Lastly what do yall take from Metcalf screaming on the sideline? I know that had to get into russ head, Russ looks like to much of nice guy to tell Metcalf to chill

I can tell he felt attacked and reverted to his favorite defensive mechanism off this comment alone

Last edited:
Maybe it’s cause the Texans are in such shambles and I’m not actually in Seattle to really get a feel for what’s going on after the loss, but it really feels like they were beaten and then everybody just moved on. Other than this thread I haven’t heard much news about things that should be done going forward.

I hear what Pete is saying and I'm sure there will be more rumblings of an unhappy Russell Wilson, similar to last off season. I agree that who this team is will likely be who they are for the forseeable future. The only way to really change course is to move away from Pete/John or trade Russ, IMO.

Same 'ol song and dance from Pete after a playoff loss.

After watching a few of the playoff recap shows, most agree that this team has an identity crisis. Pete is so adamant about running the ball. They just don't have that type of attack anymore.

It's time for a shake up. They need some new blood. Extending Pete was a move in the wrong direction.

Maybe it’s cause the Texans are in such shambles and I’m not actually in Seattle to really get a feel for what’s going on after the loss, but it really feels like they were beaten and then everybody just moved on. Other than this thread I haven’t heard much news about things that should be done going forward.
I haven't listened to local radio but it just feels like since Pete's not on a hot seat and he sets the tone for no changes ppl are just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Schneider just got extended through 27'. With Pete also signed through 25' I'm just hoping they can somewhat revamp the squad. They'll likely continue to build around Russ (as they should IMO) but I seriously doubt they ever get a squad like the LOB and Beast Mode days unless they completely blow it up which lets be honest, isn't happening in the current regime.

Back
Top Bottom