SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Seahawks need a defensive and/or a special teams TD to win this....May not be too far off from the potential of seeing Josh Portis in the game.

Seahawks need a defensive and/or a special teams TD to win this....May not be too far off from the potential of seeing Josh Portis in the game.

i want to stomp out a mother baby right now. scissor kick that *@!!. all that. f the system man. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

and we should have had that TD by Leon right there, bad call
30t6p3b.gif

i want to stomp out a mother baby right now. scissor kick that *@!!. all that. f the system man. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo this game is so bad all around
laugh.gif

and we should have had that TD by Leon right there, bad call
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo this game is so bad all around
laugh.gif

If the Hawks win, this game turned out exactly how I wanted it to. Charlie plays horrible, but they still get the win. Tarvaris comes back and he's now a hero.
pimp.gif

If the Hawks win, this game turned out exactly how I wanted it to. Charlie plays horrible, but they still get the win. Tarvaris comes back and he's now a hero.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Wow.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Watch Jesus win this !%$%.

He's too busy helping Tebow at the moment. Priorities, man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's either that or he's the anti-christ. Take your pick

That was a pathetic showing by Charlie, Tarvaris didnt even look anywhere close to that bad the first two weeks

I love our Defense though. Played great football
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Wow.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Watch Jesus win this !%$%.

He's too busy helping Tebow at the moment. Priorities, man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's either that or he's the anti-christ. Take your pick

That was a pathetic showing by Charlie, Tarvaris didnt even look anywhere close to that bad the first two weeks

I love our Defense though. Played great football
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Whitehurst better kill himself after this game, piece of $#$#. Red Bryant............

And the bandwagon is now empty
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As it should be. It took long enough as it is. That boy Tarvaris better get back onto the field so he can keep improving along with the Seahawks. This division isn't out of reach yet.

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Whitehurst better kill himself after this game, piece of $#$#. Red Bryant............

And the bandwagon is now empty
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As it should be. It took long enough as it is. That boy Tarvaris better get back onto the field so he can keep improving along with the Seahawks. This division isn't out of reach yet.

That other QB is named Portis right? Stick him out there til Tavaris gets back. Thank god the Texans
full on raped the Titans or I'd be very disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom