SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Damnit Pabs another Jesus reference
roll.gif
I have a lot of confidence in the Hawks this week as well. Perfect time to play the Browns, that team is struggling heavy right now.

I can't help it
laugh.gif

Damn, I said we'd have 3 wins tops earlier in this thread...and could end up having 3 by week 7 and reaching .500. Shame on me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We looked so bad those first two weeks on offense though I didnt see it coming but it's great to see that side of the ball gelling this well at this rate

Damn, Curry getting thrown around like leftovers

I can't help it
laugh.gif

Damn, I said we'd have 3 wins tops earlier in this thread...and could end up having 3 by week 7 and reaching .500. Shame on me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We looked so bad those first two weeks on offense though I didnt see it coming but it's great to see that side of the ball gelling this well at this rate

Damn, Curry getting thrown around like leftovers

Yeah it was dreadful to watch these guys play for the first couple of weeks but that Atlanta game really flipped things around. Have a lot of faith in this team, they're going to turn some heads down the road.

Yeah it was dreadful to watch these guys play for the first couple of weeks but that Atlanta game really flipped things around. Have a lot of faith in this team, they're going to turn some heads down the road.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

How was Curry such a blunder for us? I remember him being a beast in college.
I'm confused too

You familiar with this guy Paul?
Linebacker signed
111019farwell480.jpg

Linebacker Heath Farwell has been signed by the Seahawks.

To clear a roster spot, running back Allen Bradford was waived. Bradford was claimed off waivers last week.

Farwell (6-foot, 235) was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings in 2005, but released on Sept. 3. He was voted the 2010 NFC Pro Bowl team as a special teams player.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

How was Curry such a blunder for us? I remember him being a beast in college.
I'm confused too

You familiar with this guy Paul?
Linebacker signed
111019farwell480.jpg

Linebacker Heath Farwell has been signed by the Seahawks.

To clear a roster spot, running back Allen Bradford was waived. Bradford was claimed off waivers last week.

Farwell (6-foot, 235) was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings in 2005, but released on Sept. 3. He was voted the 2010 NFC Pro Bowl team as a special teams player.

Farwell was a stud special teams player...Like that quote says, he made the Pro Bowl for it. Didn't see much action at all as a LB though, so I don't know what he can be in that regard. Minnesota had some studly LB's so it's understandable why he didn't see the field.

He's a Pete guy, just because hes a competitor. The opposite of an Aaron Curry. Doesn't have the greatest physical skill set, but he plays his heart out everytime he gets on the field. An energy guy so I'm interested if Pete keeps him limited to ST's or if he gets time at LB. 

Farwell was a stud special teams player...Like that quote says, he made the Pro Bowl for it. Didn't see much action at all as a LB though, so I don't know what he can be in that regard. Minnesota had some studly LB's so it's understandable why he didn't see the field.

He's a Pete guy, just because hes a competitor. The opposite of an Aaron Curry. Doesn't have the greatest physical skill set, but he plays his heart out everytime he gets on the field. An energy guy so I'm interested if Pete keeps him limited to ST's or if he gets time at LB. 

Morrah, Butler and Roy Lewis have all been practicing coming off the PUP list, not activated as of yet though

Zach Miller is doubtful for Sunday..could see Morrah in his spot..or Byrd

Sounds like Tarvaris is looking doubtful to this point

Morrah, Butler and Roy Lewis have all been practicing coming off the PUP list, not activated as of yet though

Zach Miller is doubtful for Sunday..could see Morrah in his spot..or Byrd

Sounds like Tarvaris is looking doubtful to this point

Back
Top Bottom