SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

That other QB is named Portis right? Stick him out there til Tavaris gets back. Thank god the Texans
full on raped the Titans or I'd be very disappointed.

sick.gif
@ the "highlights"

Is there any word on how long Marshawn is out for? I guess Whitehurst's performance on Sunday kills any possible Quarterback Controversy once Tarvaris is healthy again.

If Tarvaris isn't healthy by this week, I'm all for tossing Portis out there for a bit #MIGHTASWELL

Is there any word on how long Marshawn is out for? I guess Whitehurst's performance on Sunday kills any possible Quarterback Controversy once Tarvaris is healthy again.

If Tarvaris isn't healthy by this week, I'm all for tossing Portis out there for a bit #MIGHTASWELL

Wednesday in Hawkville

20111026_seahawks_0317.jpg

A recap of the day’s activities at Virginia Mason Athletic Center for Oct. 26:

FOCUS ON

Wading back in. That’s what four injured starters who missed Sunday’s game against the Browns in Cleveland did today, when the Seahawks began preparing for this week’s game against the Cincinnati Bengals at CenturyLink Field.

Quarterback Tarvaris Jackson (strained pectoral), running back Marshawn Lynch (back spasms), tight end Zach Miller (sore neck) and center Max Unger (sore foot) took reps with the No. 1 offense during the morning walk-thru and then were limited in the 105-minute afternoon practice.

The most precarious situation involves Jackson, because the coaches need to get him work and see him throw the ball with authority, while also providing backup Charlie Whitehurst with enough reps so he’ll be ready if needed to start a second consecutive game.

“Anytime you have an injured player it’s similar, you’re always trying to walk the line on how much to do give him,

Wednesday in Hawkville

20111026_seahawks_0317.jpg

A recap of the day’s activities at Virginia Mason Athletic Center for Oct. 26:

FOCUS ON

Wading back in. That’s what four injured starters who missed Sunday’s game against the Browns in Cleveland did today, when the Seahawks began preparing for this week’s game against the Cincinnati Bengals at CenturyLink Field.

Quarterback Tarvaris Jackson (strained pectoral), running back Marshawn Lynch (back spasms), tight end Zach Miller (sore neck) and center Max Unger (sore foot) took reps with the No. 1 offense during the morning walk-thru and then were limited in the 105-minute afternoon practice.

The most precarious situation involves Jackson, because the coaches need to get him work and see him throw the ball with authority, while also providing backup Charlie Whitehurst with enough reps so he’ll be ready if needed to start a second consecutive game.

“Anytime you have an injured player it’s similar, you’re always trying to walk the line on how much to do give him,

Losing Thurmond is huge man, Richard Sherman at starter is
sick.gif

So good to hear that Tarvaris is back though, time for this team to bounce back after that abysmal performance.

Losing Thurmond is huge man, Richard Sherman at starter is
sick.gif

So good to hear that Tarvaris is back though, time for this team to bounce back after that abysmal performance.

^ Sending a message?

I hope Tarvaris gets back into his groove rather quickly this game. Even though it's nice to see him back, if he hasn't been practicing, he could be rusty.

^ Sending a message?

I hope Tarvaris gets back into his groove rather quickly this game. Even though it's nice to see him back, if he hasn't been practicing, he could be rusty.

Back
Top Bottom