SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Wow, the hawks r actually tryin to play. They just need to start punching these tds in. T-Jack getting time actually may be
pimp.gif

Wow, the hawks r actually tryin to play. They just need to start punching these tds in. T-Jack getting time actually may be
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I was half joking, but there's a lot of blameto be thrown around.

Charlie sucks, yet he started...Dropped passes, and stupid +%% penalties. Clean it up and this team can go on a run. No lie.

laugh.gif

Charlie sucks, yet he started...Dropped passes, and stupid +%% penalties. Clean it up and this team can go on a run. No lie.

Sooooo many dropped passes, so frustrating. Morrah catches that, we punch it in and we're back in business. Zach Miller is trash as well. %$#$ man what more do you want Tarvaris to do?! Should've won this game. Stupid #!# Whitehurst in the beginning %$%$#$$ us up man.

Sooooo many dropped passes, so frustrating. Morrah catches that, we punch it in and we're back in business. Zach Miller is trash as well. %$#$ man what more do you want Tarvaris to do?! Should've won this game. Stupid #!# Whitehurst in the beginning %$%$#$$ us up man.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif

You're right.

but giving all the blame to Pete and Charlie makes me feel better inside

This team seems to get more undisciplined by the week
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

You're right.

but giving all the blame to Pete and Charlie makes me feel better inside

This team seems to get more undisciplined by the week
30t6p3b.gif

Yup I feel the same. The smallest mistakes hurt this team. The false start penalties are basically automatic drive killers, I don't remember the team ever converting a first down after a false start. Fix that @$##, don't make any dumb plays and you can win some ball games. 
Good to see some fire in Tarvaris today though, that's what we need from him, some leadership. 

Yup I feel the same. The smallest mistakes hurt this team. The false start penalties are basically automatic drive killers, I don't remember the team ever converting a first down after a false start. Fix that @$##, don't make any dumb plays and you can win some ball games. 
Good to see some fire in Tarvaris today though, that's what we need from him, some leadership. 

The drive where they had penalties on consecutive third downs (encroachment and PI) killed them. That led to the Bengals' TD bomb and they never recovered. Say what you want about momentum and everything, but after that drive, I just knew the game was done. The failed scoring attempt at the end of the half was just icing on the cake. They had zero confidence.

Back
Top Bottom