SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

The drive where they had penalties on consecutive third downs (encroachment and PI) killed them. That led to the Bengals' TD bomb and they never recovered. Say what you want about momentum and everything, but after that drive, I just knew the game was done. The failed scoring attempt at the end of the half was just icing on the cake. They had zero confidence.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Zach Miller sucks.
They need to use him more in the Offensive catching game than they do, he did have a bad game. I at least give him credit when it comes to blocking. Our mediocre line would be even worse without him

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Zach Miller sucks.
They need to use him more in the Offensive catching game than they do, he did have a bad game. I at least give him credit when it comes to blocking. Our mediocre line would be even worse without him

I had only seen the 4th quarter originally, but i caught the nfl short cuts of this game...
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
the Hawks were legitimately
in the game all the way up until that Brandon Tate punt return. The defense played out of their minds and really only gave
up 2 big plays. And now that I saw the whole game, you honestly COULD say that Whitehurst cost them the game
laugh.gif

It was good to see some consistency out of the Rice, Baldwin, and Obomanu, and the same for T-Jack when he had time.
It still kills me how he has NO pocket presence what so ever. The pocket will collapse, and he'll just stay there and take
the biggest hits ever. T-Jack can make plays though, just gotta get that O-line solid.

I had only seen the 4th quarter originally, but i caught the nfl short cuts of this game...
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
the Hawks were legitimately
in the game all the way up until that Brandon Tate punt return. The defense played out of their minds and really only gave
up 2 big plays. And now that I saw the whole game, you honestly COULD say that Whitehurst cost them the game
laugh.gif

It was good to see some consistency out of the Rice, Baldwin, and Obomanu, and the same for T-Jack when he had time.
It still kills me how he has NO pocket presence what so ever. The pocket will collapse, and he'll just stay there and take
the biggest hits ever. T-Jack can make plays though, just gotta get that O-line solid.

Our D is so underrated I swear

Did not think Sherman and Browner together through a whole game would play that well, kudos

Our D is so underrated I swear

Did not think Sherman and Browner together through a whole game would play that well, kudos

Sherman definitely surprised me, I was talking @#$# about him the entire week before but his play shut me up. Next weeks game in Dallas is gonna be closer than people think though, hell I think we even win the damn game. Tarvaris just needs to keep up his play, no stupid turnovers and we can hang. Defense needs to step up big time as well.

Sherman definitely surprised me, I was talking @#$# about him the entire week before but his play shut me up. Next weeks game in Dallas is gonna be closer than people think though, hell I think we even win the damn game. Tarvaris just needs to keep up his play, no stupid turnovers and we can hang. Defense needs to step up big time as well.

Seahawks strong safety Kam Chancellor has landed a spot on Peter King’s midseason All-Pro team.

Chancellor, in his first season as a starter after being a fifth-round draft choice last year, leads the Seahawks with three interceptions and also is fourth on the team with 43 tackles. He is one of the safeties on King’s team, which will be included in this week’s issue of Sports Illustrated, along with the Steelers’ Troy Polamalu.

King on Chancellor: “The 6-3 Chancellor conjures memories of giant Cincy safety David Fulcher. Chancellor hits like his hero, Sean Taylor.

Seahawks strong safety Kam Chancellor has landed a spot on Peter King’s midseason All-Pro team.

Chancellor, in his first season as a starter after being a fifth-round draft choice last year, leads the Seahawks with three interceptions and also is fourth on the team with 43 tackles. He is one of the safeties on King’s team, which will be included in this week’s issue of Sports Illustrated, along with the Steelers’ Troy Polamalu.

King on Chancellor: “The 6-3 Chancellor conjures memories of giant Cincy safety David Fulcher. Chancellor hits like his hero, Sean Taylor.

Same @$+! every week

Flags all damn day. Very dumb ones

Defense wasn't as good as they usually are but still kept them team in the game for the most part

offense is still stagnant, the line played its best game as far as run blocking is concerned though. Tarvaris blew some opportunities in the first half to get the in the first half

Zach Miller deserves more credit for what he does for this team blocking considering he's not even allowed to run a route. No sacks for Ware

Edit: Can't forget to mention Beast Mode, great game

Same @$+! every week

Flags all damn day. Very dumb ones

Defense wasn't as good as they usually are but still kept them team in the game for the most part

offense is still stagnant, the line played its best game as far as run blocking is concerned though. Tarvaris blew some opportunities in the first half to get the in the first half

Zach Miller deserves more credit for what he does for this team blocking considering he's not even allowed to run a route. No sacks for Ware

Edit: Can't forget to mention Beast Mode, great game

Nice and very unexpected
pimp.gif

Flacco can definitely be rattled though, so I guess it's not too far off the way our D has been playing

Nice and very unexpected
pimp.gif

Flacco can definitely be rattled though, so I guess it's not too far off the way our D has been playing

Back
Top Bottom