SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

When that offense is moving, it's MOVING :pimp: :pimp: They gave up a few big plays here and there, but holding that offense to 7 is exactly the type of ball the Hawks should be playing
BOOM
GoldenTate_TrucksSeanLee_original.gif

In my opinion, no one should say **** about the replacement refs because it all balances out in the end. That play would most definitely had been flagged with the regular refs in there, but to me that's just football. Comes with the territory.

good win seattle...kicked our @ss and looked damned good doing it...

cant even front, yall defense is sumn serious...love to see my man kam doing his thing..

good game guys, yall def were the better team...all cliches aside...

Some pics from that first game. The last two where from my seats.

Some thoughts.

1. The Stadium is in the middle of nowhere

2. SMH at opening game not being sold out

3. Its nice but The Clink>>>

4. i like how they keep the AC on :smokin

5. The 8 chances the Hawks had to win happened on my side >:

If you guys want to see some more pics let me know.

sq6no3.jpg

65a4wn.jpg

29koup1.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to ET
@Earl_Thomas:
My baby girl will be born today..she knew daddy has a big game tonight she didn't wanna miss it..I pray for a safe delivery ...
Sounds like Lockette might get picked up by another team real soon

Charly Martin is back, Baldwin is doubtful tonight

Crazy game. As I said in the game thread though, I felt that this was Seattle's chance to finally get some ******g respect from ESPN guys and all the analysts and the call completely takes away from it. It sucks. They don't even care about the Seahawks performance it's all about the call. 8 sacks not even mentioned :smh:

Last edited:
Lost in the controversy and ineptness of the refs, was a fantastic defensive game from the Seahawks.

Yeah it sucks that the defense effort will be slid under the rug...even though they have been praising Seattle's D more than the usual this season so far. This was an ELITE performance

The problem still remains with Bevell and the playcalling on offense

Defense and ST are there. The stagnant effort from the offense was pitiful

Last edited:
:lol: Didn't even notice the avy Pabs. Not agreeing with the call or whatever but it just feels so weird to be on the other end of the spectrum of the calls. Usually we are the ones getting ****** over. From all the way back before instant replays on the Testaverde call to the Super Bowl against Pitt it's just weird.

laugh.gif
Didn't even notice the avy Pabs. Not agreeing with the call or whatever but it just feels so weird to be on the other end of the spectrum of the calls. Usually we are the ones getting ****** over. From all the way back before instant replays on the Testaverde call to the Super Bowl against Pitt it's just weird.
Man this feels ******g great
roll.gif
Im tired of getting the short end of the stick as a Seattle fan

If Seattle lost, and seattle fans tried to complain about the Packers last drive..we all would have been shut down asap

at the end of the day. Seattle's D is a BEAST. FACT

There's still 13 more games for the league to see that and they will...hopefully not in the same officiated manner

Our offense NEEDS to catch up though

Last edited:
Man this feels ******g great :rofl: Im tired of getting the short end of the stick as a Seattle fan

If Seattle lost, and seattle fans tried to complain about the Packers last drive..we all would have been shut down asap

First the Sonics deal now this lol it's been crazy. But yeah I agree with the being tired of getting the short end of the stick we're always the ones getting ****** over on calls. And yeah man just look at the game thread NO ONE mentioned the Kam Chancellor PI call which was a game changer. Chris Clemons also getting put in the sleeper hold and nothing is called. Just listening to ESPN man if the Packers won everything would be all gravy, nearly a record in sacks for a half NOT MENTIONED.

For the record I dont think you guys should be villians for winning this game. No ones fault but the leagues. I dont expect Carrol or Tate to come out and protest their win and tell the media yea we lost. Was a good game through out, you guys got a scary D. And my boy Russ :smokin

Back
Top Bottom