SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Get rid of the ******g ball :smh:

Trying to do too much

edit: Jets D is ballin early :smh:

Great play by Sherman

Last edited:
Sanchez sucks
roll.gif
Not trolling, but are you talking about the pick he threw? Keller shoulda came to the dam ball
mean.gif
He pumped fake too many times in the same direction..you could point the blame at both but I'd say Sanchez was more to blame on that

Beast Mode 
pimp.gif
Cant tell if he got in though

^What Pabs said about Sanchez

Then after I type this, Sanchez just drops to the ground to give Irvin a sack

Sidney
pimp.gif

Sherman again

Tate
pimp.gif
Man I ******* on him his rookie year. Crow is tasting good

Last edited:
It's so good to see them win the games at home that they're supposed to win.

On another note my opponent had Sidney Rice and Golden Tate on his fantasy team not even sure how I felt about that score :x

They're 3-5, and you guys are in reality 4-5. You're team might be slightly better but not a "take care of business" type game. You're not clearly better and I can see the Jets pulling off the upset.

Niketalker23 report to this post...

11uf19y.jpg

Last edited:
RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks rookie safety Winston Guy has been suspended for four games without pay for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances. Instant Debate: Last team standing? Russell Wilson's Seattle Seahawks are among the NFC teams jockeying for playoff position. Who will survive? More ... The league announced the suspension Tuesday. He will begin the suspension immediately and will be eligible to rejoin Seattle's active roster Dec. 17. Guy's agent, Greg Linton, says the positive test was the result of an ingredient found in an over-the-counter supplement that his client took. He says Guy has no intentions of appealing his suspension and called it an innocent mistake. Guy, a sixth-round pick out of Kentucky, has been active for only two of 10 games this season.

Meh

Walter Thurmond is back. Hopefully he can provide an upgrade at the nickel

Carp hasnt been cleared yet from concussion test He will be a HUGE boost if he can come back, the few games he played he looked like our best OL

KJ Wright has been cleared and has been practicing, definitely need him back.

Winston Guy's suspension is a HUGE Blow....ok, maybe it isnt

Having Walter and KJ back is awesome news, especially Walter really missed that guy he played so well last year.

Too excited for tomorrow morning the bye week is always killer. Really big game, let's go Hawks!!!

Pitiful performance so far. 4th and 1 at the 40 with a chance to get something going and Pete punts it :smh:

I know he's trying to do the defensive game but you really have to take your shots when you get them offense isn't moving at all.

Back
Top Bottom