See What Stop Kony prepared you all for?

I didn't know about Joseph Kony and his crimes before this "campaign." And millions of others didn't either. It's good to be aware. I didn't buy any of that stuff tho lol

laugh.gif

Sheep never think for themselves. Always going along with what's popular. A week from now no one's gonna care about Kony. And innocents are gonna get killed because of this stupid viral movement. Good %#$!#++ job.
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How do you not see that something was extremely sketchy about a video that was mass circulated overnight asking for donations??

HOW?

To avoid being a sheep and blindly pointing the finger at the original sheep for supporting the Kony 2012 thing, can someone provide a more unbiased source that talks about Kony and how he's been inactive for 6 years?

And for the record I was on the original "Kony 2012 is for sheep" bandwagon before it was popular.

When they had the kid crying 7 mins in I knew people wouldn't be able to resist. It's like the cruelty to puppy commercials that come on. It's an emotional donation. I don't think it makes people sheep. It did what it was intended too. I turned it off after cause I don't like being manipulated through imagery and music.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

I didn't know about Joseph Kony and his crimes before this "campaign." And millions of others didn't either. It's good to be aware. I didn't buy any of that stuff tho lol
Go look up murder and kidnap cases online. And while you're at it look up a bunch of other crimes as well. 
You'll want to buy a batman costume. 

Being aware doesn't mean you can always fix %@%%. The world is a #$*%@$ UP place fam. There's definitely no problem with being aware, but this %@%% ain't OUR problem. 

America is going to snoop into the wrong %@%% one day and get they %*$ smacked up. 

Being aware doesn't mean you try to play hero all the time. 

Thats something our blinded youth doesn't understand. 

If you were walking around town one night and saw a dude getting robbed in a back alley, would you step in and try to save him? Or would you keep it moving and say "%@%% ain't none of my business. Ima keep it moving"? 

Well the United States hasn't grasped that concept yet. 

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

People are such idiots. All you have to do is appeal to their emotions.

This is gonna get ugly. China is already staking its claim in Africa, and of course the US has to compete.

Why not? We're usually dropping bombs on some darker skin people...we're about a week late.

Originally Posted by cap1229

When they had the kid crying 7 mins in I knew people wouldn't be able to resist. It's like the cruelty to puppy commercials that come on. It's an emotional donation I don't think it makes people sheep. It did what it was intended too. I turned it off after cause I don't like being manipulated through imagery and music.
hmm.. i laugh at those commercials(animal cruelty) srs .. y bcuz in reality if those celebrities really do care they would donate a lot more of their money and time but truly only want to make themselves look good and also the fact that some people care for animal cruelty over human rights makes me 
frown.gif
 and
mad.gif

Not sure if what I'm about to say is imagination but I remember learning about the LRA from Hotel Rawanda (sp)? And at the end it said something about the LRA being stopped or something so in the back of mind I knew about this so while I was watching the video,, in my mind I was like "Wasn't this problem being fixed?" I don't know but yeah I didn't buy into it and especially suspicious when there was a kit involved and in that kit was a bracelet.....

Originally Posted by PRIME

Go look up murder and kidnap cases online. And while you're at it look up a bunch of other crimes as well. 

Being aware doesn't mean you can always fix %@%%. The world is a #$*%@$ UP place fam. There's definitely no problem with being aware, but this %@%% ain't OUR problem. 

America is going to snoop into the wrong %@%% one day and get they %*$ smacked up. 

If you were walking around town one night and saw a dude getting robbed in a back alley, would you step in and try to save him? Or would you keep it moving and say "%@%% ain't none of my business. Ima keep it moving"? 

I could do that, but that's why we have law enforcement for. They get paid to do that stuff. Kony kidnapped 66,000 children. 66,000 children! Why should we choose to ignore this? Because it's not our problem? Not everyone has that selfish mentality. Besides, how can someone watch that 30 minute video and simply say "Oh well, that's not my problem." Good hearted people are going to try to help. Now if it's a scam, ok, that's another story.

And to answer your last question, I happen to be a criminal justice major and plan on being in law enforcement, so I'll probably do something about it. lol

Damb....I'll be burning my kit live on cam for you guys...I swear I watched that video at like 3am from my bed and it got me...I'm a fool.I reacted on emotions rather than usin logic.

I could do that, but that's why we have law enforcement for. They get paid to do that stuff. Kony kidnapped 66,000 children. 66,000 children! Why should we choose to ignore this? Because it's not our problem? Not everyone has that selfish mentality. Besides, how can someone watch that 30 minute video and simply say "Oh well, that's not my problem." Good hearted people are going to try to help. Now if it's a scam, ok, that's another story.

And to answer your last question, I happen to be a criminal justice major and plan on being in law enforcement, so I'll probably do something about it. lol
Being good hearted is one thing, and playing "Big Brother" to the world is another thing. 
We just had a "War on Terrorism", now we're about to have a "War against Kony" 

We're about to spend more time and money and send more soldiers overseas to solve another countries problems. 

This "America is saving the world" gimmick isn't going to last forever. 

The more money we spend handling other countries problems, the longer we'll have these same unsettled problems in our own country. 

Thats all I'm saying. 

People look at Africa and feel so bad about the people over there, which is not wrong. There are people over there living in hell, life is a living #%%@ for them. 

But then we have African Americans and other minorities in our own country who need just as much help as those overseas.

We need to fix our own #%%@ before we try to get someone elses act together. 

Thats all I'm saying.

I had a feeling from the second I heard about it something wasn't right. I couldn't put my finger on it but maybe just the fact that it was all these ignorant teenage girls behind it that I knew it was a bunch of BS.

So whose going to find and kill the real terrorist in the video?

Spoiler [+]
That kids father...

I wonder what else are they using to control the masses. I seriously have a feeling something big is going down by the end of this year and I'm not basing that with the Mayan calender.

Probably wont have to wait till the end of the year, the olympics are coming up, everybody will be tuned in so what better place to have some crazyness go down. Lots of articles online talk about what is "supposed" to go down. We'll see what happens. Either way it doesnt matter "the elites" have pretty much every one on lock whether people are in the know or not, even people who have found the truth. I posted before asking what good is the truth and all these theories and counteracting the elites when no action is being taken to put an end to the impending nwo.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I feel you....But you used Infowars as a source.

good thing that info wars actually linked in more "reliable" sources...

Being good hearted is one thing, and playing "Big Brother" to the world is another thing. 
We just had a "War on Terrorism", now we're about to have a "War against Kony" 

We're about to spend more time and money and send more soldiers overseas to solve another countries problems. 

This "America is saving the world" gimmick isn't going to last forever. 

The more money we spend handling other countries problems, the longer we'll have these same unsettled problems in our own country. 

Thats all I'm saying. 
'

I see exactly what your saying. Generally speaking, this can go either way man. Should we go get Kony, or leave him alone? Both sides will have their arguments. For sake of not arguing on here, i'll just leave it as is.

[h1]
[/h1]

...and everyone jumped on me when I called BS when the 'Kony 2012' thread was made.
tired.gif

Hopefully US doesn't get involved and all this just dies out.

I clicked on that other thread last week thinking it was about juelz santana.
laugh.gif

Never went back to that thread.

it's all fishy including "infowars." some of their citations aren't reliable sources. some of them are but don't exactly prove anything.

I'll wait for someone more reliable

*paging aljazeera*

Back
Top Bottom