See What Stop Kony prepared you all for?

The dude Tariq hit this right on the head.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

He's the hero Uganda deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. He's not a hero, he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.
pimp.gif

but are you talking about Kony 
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, these Invisible Children douches... I always see their van here in San Diego.

As soon as I saw the video I knew what time it was. I fell back and was going to post something later, but I declined. Obvious scam was obvious.

Isn't infowars ran by Alex Jones ? I'm not a believer in the whole stop Kony 2012 hoopla but if this article is on infowars , the truth in the article is probably stretched. Alex Jones is a crappy conspiracy theorist .

Originally Posted by RetroSan

He's the hero Uganda deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. He's not a hero, he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Nooooo 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom