Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

About sports... Cats getting all up in arms like he would've been 5'9" 135 through the training and exercise sports brings.

Y'all don't want to get it right... Y'all just want to be right.

Word to Colin Cowherd.

Now... In regards to the homey. He lived in Hollywood right?

Haven't heard anyone say this... But could it be possible that dude may have had some of that Eyes Wide Shut, back Hollywood treatment going on?

I mean... I hear there's a ton of pedophilia on the child stars...

Could he have been in on some of that?

Or seen some stuff that warped his mind?

To all my famb... This should reiterate what we preach in TAY...

Confidence + self awareness = yambs.

Looks, material things, and money are simply MAGNIFIERS of who you are as a person. Doesn't take the place though

mean.gif

kid wasnt ugly, drove a beamer, his dad is semi successful? not sure on net worth

i dont see why he wouldnt atleast smash a few chicks, ugly or not.

clearly he doesnt know how to talk to women

some guy picks him apart 4 days ago on youtube and Rodger was subscribed to him on youtube

starts at 6:45

Edit: deleted because he curses a lot

Last edited:
About sports... Cats getting all up in arms like he would've been 5'9" 135 through the training and exercise sports brings.

Y'all don't want to get it right... Y'all just want to be right.

Word to Colin Cowherd.

Now... In regards to the homey. He lived in Hollywood right?

Haven't heard anyone say this... But could it be possible that dude may have had some of that Eyes Wide Shut, back Hollywood treatment going on?

I mean... I hear there's a ton of pedophilia on the child stars...

Could he have been in on some of that?

Or seen some stuff that warped his mind?

To all my famb... This should reiterate what we preach in TAY...

Confidence + self awareness = yambs.

Looks, material things, and money are simply MAGNIFIERS of who you are as a person. Doesn't take the place though

Out of reps...

Future rep for the Cowherd drop

He really does sound like something out of an anime or comic book.

To the point that it's hard to take what he types seriously.

But maybe if someone did sooner this would not have happened.

Last edited:
kid wasnt ugly, drove a beamer, his dad is semi successful? not sure on net worth

i dont see why he wouldnt atleast smash a few chicks, ugly or not.

clearly he doesnt know how to talk to women
I think it's clear he wanted top shelf. Even with a beamer, that's difficult to pull off in college with other rich kids and dudes with way more status than him. In college I was cool with a 6'2" male model with moderate game and he could only pull 7's and 8's. Dude graduated, moved to DC, and tore it up.

College can be the easiest place to get play if you go for women beneath you, and the toughest place to get play if you go for women above you.

dude was off his rocker........

yeah man lock his pops up too, clearly he didn't have a male role-model in his life.

and kids don't just learn such bigotry by themselves. they learn it from their racist *** parents. pops was prolly never around but when he was him and moms would always be apprehensive of black people.

I guarantee it.

I think it's clear he wanted top shelf. Even with a beamer, that's difficult to pull off in college with other rich kids and dudes with way more status than him. In college I was cool with a 6'2" male model with moderate game and he could only pull 7's and 8's. Dude graduated, moved to DC, and tore it up.

College can be the easiest place to get play if you go for women beneath you, and the toughest place to get play if you go for women above you.

agreed, it's SoCal. His HS prolly had nothing but rich bunnies running around. Even his college prolly had a ton of rich kids.

Ain't nothing to own that BMW out there, nothing. Hell ya'll should see some of the whips at ASU, Arizona man, not even Cali. I see kids pulling out with all sorts of crazy ****.

I go to Scottsdale and see kids pushing Maserati's and ****. Like it's nothing.

Last edited:
he couldn't get women because he was a ******* psychopath. Imagine if he did get a gf...and she dumped him, who knows what dude would have done then.
If you're young, wealthy, drive bmw, can get into movie premiers etc, and still can't get a gf? then obviously he had real ******* problems and probably thought any female less than a "10/10" was unworthy of him.

Funny thing is I am 5'9" and 147 lbs. When people guess my weight they think I am around 120. Yet it still happens to me all the time. I just lulz. Usually a cute white girl asks to sit by me when all these white dudes are scared.

I look at myself in the mirror and I cringe. It is enough to ruin my day. It will take so long to change what I dont like about myself and even then there are things that cant reasonably be changed.

I dont believe in god but somehow I am maf at him for being a terrible god. I keep getting the short end of the stick but I should thank him for not being worse? If a muderer stabbed and paralyzed me should i thank him for not murdering me. >:

The way I see it I was born with sickle cell anemia, look half my age, and ugly. He is in no position to demand praise or that I ask for forgiveness for my sins. If anything he should be begging for my forgiveness.

Which I would not give him.

Being ugly has driven me mentally insane. Don't know how someone can deal with this. I keep going to the gym hoping to have a decent body by 2015. Hopefully i can grow deep facial hair by then.

I am obsessed with the idea of becoming rich and treating ******* like **** (dont care that the new girls in my life then will not be the same ones that did me in). I have basically made it my goal in life to be Tony Stark without the Iron Man suit and more of an ******* even at just a fraction of his wealth

Just off a quick search. Its been a while since he posted like this, but we might wanna keep an eye out to help if necessary.

Well it says Sunshineblotters was just online, so unless this dude is posting from the "other side", I can't see how he and sunshineblotter could be one in the same...:lol:

View media item 988542

Last edited:
Lol @ dudes taking advice on women from NTers hah

I dont even talk to my homies about females. I also didnt need my pops to tell me nothin.

Some dudes are jus too afraid of failure. I dunno ive always wantedd women so i figured outt ways to get em *shrug*

That said im glad im not a single dude no more for me its too easy to fall in a pattern of jus casual sex. If these new millenials with twitter. Snapchat. Ig etc cant get yambs... They arnt going to suceed at anythibng else that matters in life either.

Back
Top Bottom