Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

We had a male NTer that was a 29 y/o virgin. He a normal dude tho.

Being a virgin isn't a big deal IMO there are plenty of reasons why one could be a virgin for a long period of time. However, the distain and overall apathy towards women that this psycho displayed is never a good thing obviously.

Being a virgin isn't a big deal IMO there are plenty of reasons why one could be a virgin for a long period of time. However, the distain and overall apathy towards women that this psycho displayed is never a good thing obviously.
Exactly, dude put the P on the ultimate pedestal. If dude could have just taken the L and just resigned that he couldn't get the girls he wanted, we all could have respected it.

Hopefully, society can be a little less judgemental about men who can't score with women. There's much more to life than that.

The dude had mental health issues..

I deal with mental health at work and I can spot them from a mile now.

Wish he had gotten the help he needed sooner to avoid this

There are virgins everywhere, but this dude was just flat out disturbed. Like even the way he even talks about other people just comes across so creppy. He had severe mental issues and needed help, but it never reached. Pray for those who lost their lives and their families.

Damn shame ppl had to die because of this sack of crap soul, miss me with that mentally unstable stuff dude is just evil and pitiful. Tired of folks giving these well off kids that "mentally Sick" excuse
Its not an excuse. Dudes like this really be off in the head, but because of their wealth, status and other factors the mental issues get ignored. No normal person speaks like how that dude was speaking in their scary videos and his posts are even more off.......

I mean his biggest issue was not getting any yambs. Dude lost his mind and its said he ain't get no help.

i really dont get how he could be a virgin in his position though to be honest

Someone post more screenshots from his manifesto. Don't want to read the whole thing but would like to get a glimpse into his mind

So sad. Dude def had issues. That part in the video where he said "hold on, car" got me though lol.

Its not even so much about him being a virgin. Dude flat out saw people as just objects that he should have. Typical of somebody spolied. I mean look how he talked about other races and people in general. Dude turned his car around to go through his coffee on chicks. Like thats some messed up behavior.

Back
Top Bottom