Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

I don't the issue was his inability to pull women. I think he was just a deranged narcissist that probably didn't even like women.

A good looking dude with loot, half the chicks on campus would have let him beat (probably not the top notch ones, doe).

Some people just crazy, even with zero game, dude could have went to some Podunk town in CA and pulled in a M3 and pulled the baddest chick in the area. No need to even compete with athletes and rich frat boys.

Most dudes that don't get play in hs/college decide to work hard and build their bread up so they can pull honeys in the real world. But crazy dudes don't because it's not about the women.

tell that to....

Jovan Belcher,
Aaron Hernandez,
OJ Simpson,
Oscar Pistorius,
Eric Naposki,
Rae Carruth,

And a laundry list of other athletes convicted of rape, murder, and attempted murder. Oh and let's not forget about chose charged with murder (hello Ray Lewis) but never found guilty.

Man none of those guys you listed had problems smashing. Again, the gist of my point was that if a young kid plays sports from a very young age, he's more likely to not have as many problems with respect to getting "a" girl, or making some form of friends. Now maybe his issues go beyond his inability to get girls, or being a virgin, that may be true. However, all I was saying was that if he was into sports from a youth he would more than likely be able to court some form of attention from females.

Damn shame ppl had to die because of this sack of crap soul, miss me with that mentally unstable stuff dude is just evil and pitiful. Tired of folks giving these well off kids that "mentally Sick" excuse
If you were cooking, and you thought the reason you burned something was because you're evil, and I know the reason was simply because you used to much oil..

... actually, nevermind.

This was about to get way over your head, I'm sure.

You're misinterpreting the sentiments behind my comment. And that's partially my fault because I didn't elaborate enough. All I was essentially saying is that in his video, he was ranting about how he was a virgin, didn't get girls, etc. and had he played sports from growing up all the way through hs or something, it would have been really hard for him not to have any female interaction or friends.

What you said is true though. We do live in an imperfect world so by no means is what I said meant to be taken as a solution of sorts, i'm just saying kids who are into sports from early on may have problems, but its a lot easier to make friends and it's an awesome way to build that human interaction dynamic that's essential for proper development.

Funny, Darren Sharper was a high level pro safety, and Big Ben is a star QB.....

They both still have to get their yambs the ski-mask way.

Being an athlete =/= having game.

Last edited:
I would refrain from using "evil" to describe people who commit these terrible acts. It implies that what ailed him was innate and inescapable. There was a chance for him to be saved. I presume that many of you are fortunate up to this point to yet feel so helpless that living becomes worse than dying.

Moral of the story:young men should have to play sports. Preferably basketball or football. Semi srs.

We live in an imperfect world.

There is no blue print on raising a child.

None of our parents where perfect and none of us will be.

You never know what someone's capable of, hell most of us don't know what we ourselves are capable of honestly.
False.

And not because I said so, but because science does.

Certain things are necessary for health and growth, so they need to be given; certain things guarantee dysfunction and inhibit growth, so they need to be kept away.

Funny, Darren Sharper was a high level pro safety, and Big Ben is a star QB.....

They both still have to get their yambs the ski-mask way.

Do you honestly think those guys weren't popping girls off in HS ? Those guys may have had deep rooted problems, but getting girls wasn't one of them. This dude was a virgin who, according to him, was something that bothered him deeply. All i'm saying is that if he was into sports from a young age, it would have potentially gave him an outlet to make friends, get at girls, etc.

Man none of those guys you listed had problems smashing. Again, the gist of my point was that if a young kid plays sports from a very young age, he's more likely to not have as many problems with respect to getting "a" girl, or making some form of friends. Now maybe his issues go beyond his inability to get girls, or being a virgin, that may be true. However, all I was saying was that if he was into sports from a youth he would more than likely be able to court some form of attention from females.

I agree to a certain extent, sports definitely did teach me teamwork, confidence, self-esteem etc...

But there are PLENTY of pro level, high level athletes who have no confidence, no self-esteem and no game whatsoever.

False.

Certain things are necessary for health and growth, so they need to be given; certain things guarantee dysfunction and inhibit growth, so they need to be kept away.

Crazy you mention this because we just went over this in psych 001 on wednesday :lol:

Do you honestly think those guys weren't popping girls off in HS ? Those guys may have had deep rooted problems, but getting girls wasn't one of them. This dude was a virgin who, according to him, was something that bothered him deeply. All i'm saying is that if he was into sports from a young age, it would have potentially gave him an outlet to make friends, get at girls, etc.

IDK if they were bagging chicks in HS, and neither do you.

What I do know is that a lot of pro athletes can't bag a normal chick who actually likes them for them and not a groupie, gold-digging, vampire who is only attracted to their material worth even if their life depended on it.

What I do know is that a lot of pro athletes are bonafide simps that spend their paychecks in strip-clubs and on groupies.

They paying for the yambs, a lot of 'em, they're not bagging nothing.

False.

Crazy you mention this because we just went over this in psych 001 on wednesday
laugh.gif
I almost ended my last reply w/ "This is like Psych 101."

Anyone who is paying attention to the science behind raising a healthy child has the tools to either really screw that kid up or nurture him.

Anyone who isn't paying attention thinks it's all just a matter of chance. I've literally had to give up arguing w/ these people when they tell me in public "You got lucky, my kid would would never listen to me like that."

Luck?

*sigh*

Nah, man.

It ain't luck that some kids 'turn out' healthy, and some kill 7 random people.

Last edited:
I agree to a certain extent, sports definitely did teach me teamwork, confidence, self-esteem etc...

But there are PLENTY of pro level, high level athletes who have no confidence, no self-esteem and no game whatsoever.

There are no absolutes. So of course, with the amount of sports that are available to youths, you'll find plenty of guys who play sports that don't really benefit from it. I can't argue that. But at the same time, his biggest gripe in his video was that he had no girls, he wasn't getting any looks or any play from females, and he was a virgin. At the end of the day, if he was into sports from a youth, all the way to college, it increases his chances tremendously of being able to benefit from the social interactions, confidence, and overall well being that comes with playing sports.

Would him playing in Sports result in this not happening? I don't know. Who knows. What I do know is that, from his problems that he himself cited on his little video, sports could have helped him with his issues with the female gender.

IDK if they were bagging chicks in HS, and neither do you.

What I do know is that a lot of pro athletes can't bag a normal chick who actually likes them for them and not a groupie, gold-digging, vampire who is only attracted to their material worth even if their life depended on it.

What I do know is that a lot of pro athletes are bonafide simps that spend their paychecks in strip-clubs and on groupies.

They paying for the yambs, a lot of 'em, they're not bagging nothing.

If you think pro athletes weren't banging chicks out in HS then that's where we'll just have to agree to disagree at :lol:

While I do agree and know for a fact that there are a lot of sports figures with no game and only have chicks because of their status and dough, the fact of the matter is, they are still smashing at the end of the day. So while these deranged sports stars may have deep rooted issues, getting chicks isn't one of them and most of them at least got some type of play in high school.

I think that in his case, yes, sports would have helped.

Because again, like I mentioned a couple pages back, watching his videos, it seems to me that his biggest problem isn't getting girls; it's lack of confidence. Perhaps sports would have given him some sort of confidence, hitting free throws, avoiding tackles, fielding grounders, something.

All we have is opinions on here, and that's mine.

If you think pro athletes weren't banging chicks out in HS then that's where we'll just have to agree to disagree at :lol:

While I do agree and know for a fact that there are a lot of sports figures with no game and only have chicks because of their status and dough, the fact of the matter is, they are still smashing at the end of the day. So while these deranged sports stars may have deep rooted issues, getting chicks isn't one of them and most of them at least got some type of play in high school.

My point is this, I think this is the type of dude who is so far gone with his self-esteem issues/self-image issues that even if he had a chick he'd be so insecure in himself that he'd would've ended murking her. I don't think sports would've changed that. We're assuming that had he played sports he would've found a niche, that's not always the case. Some guys just can't cut it, period, at any level.

This guy is the type of dude to try out for a team, and walk off because it's just too much for him. Some dudes not cut for it. Sports can't help those who don't want to be helped.

Because again, like I mentioned a couple pages back, watching his videos, it seems to me that his biggest problem isn't getting girls; it's lack of confidence. Perhaps sports would have given him some sort of confidence, hitting free throws, avoiding tackles, fielding grounders, something.

I disagree for the reasons stated above. Some guys are just too far-gone, sports can only help those willing to give it their all. This dude way too set in his narcissistic yet obviously insecure ways to play sports, at any level. He not built for it.

But here's where I will concede, if they had integrated him into sports EARLY in life. Like around age 7, started really having him join youth soccer teams, peewee football, youth basketball, maybe some martial arts or boxing then yes, I believe sports would've helped him.

But by the time a kid is in middle school or high school it's too late, it's too late. Teams in high schools are all clique'd up and there's no way I could believe this awkward dude would've fit in, he'd have felt even worse after trying. :lol:

Other activities can do this as well. Not sure why sports needs to be the one that people want to force their kids to do.

I'm weary of "making" kids play sports unless it's a really young age where they barely know what's going on. My pops tried to make me play football in 3rd grade even though the team was filled with dudes that I didn't click with. Many of those dudes are in jail now, and I guess I wasn't cool enough to fit in with that type of crowd. I got picked on and quit after the first practice. Obviously, looking back the logical step would be to introduce me to a different sport, but that mentality of forcing a kid to play a sport is something I don't agree with.

In my opinion, the better idea is to find out what your children are interested in and develop those interests through a social outlet with other like minded kids. Your kid likes music, asks if he wants to join a band. He likes art, have him join the art club. Sports are not the cure all, especially if you limit it to football and basketball.

My point is this, I think this is the type of dude who is so far gone with his self-esteem issues/self-image issues that even if he had a chick he'd be so insecure in himself that he'd would've ended murking her. I don't think sports would've changed that. We're assuming that had he played sports he would've found a niche, that's not always the case. Some guys just can't cut it, period, at any level.

This guy is the type of dude to try out for a team, and walk off because it's just too much for him. Some dudes not cut for it. Sports can't help those who don't want to be helped.
I disagree for the reasons stated above. Some guys are just too far-gone, sports can only help those willing to give it their all. This dude way too set in his narcissistic yet obviously insecure ways to play sports, at any level. He not built for it.

But here's where I will concede, if they had integrated him into sports EARLY in life. Like around age 7, started really having him join youth soccer teams, peewee football, youth basketball, maybe some martial arts or boxing then yes, I believe sports would've helped him.

But by the time a kid is in middle school or high school it's too late, it's too late. Teams in high schools are all clique'd up and there's no way I could believe this awkward dude would've fit in, he'd have felt even worse after trying. :lol:

That was my whole point :lol: by early youth i meant 5, 6, 7 years old :lol: integrate him into some form of sports early on.

I definitely agree if he hadn't been exposed to sports by HS then it would be for sure too late.

That was my whole point :lol: by early youth i meant 5, 6, 7 years old :lol: integrate him into some form of sports early on.

I definitely agree if he hadn't been exposed to sports by HS then it would be for sure too late.

5'9 135lbs.... dude would have sports issues too... killing team mates because he was never a starter

Oh, well, then we are in agreement. :lol:

Last edited:
5'9 135lbs.... dude would have sports issues too... killing team mates because he was never a starter

:lol: I don't think those measurements are that bad, 5'9 135? He'd just need to put on some muscle.

Heck Tyrann Mathieu had those same measurements, he's only what? A 5'9 175? He was playing in the 160s at the college level, but he's always been a beast, at every level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom