Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

Someone post more screenshots from his manifesto. Don't want to read the whole thing but would like to get a glimpse into his mind

To sum it up:
- Obsessed with blonde white women
- Threw coffee on a lot of people
- Girl not smile at me? Rejection. runs away/crys and or throws coffee
- Wants to get rid of women, only good for breeding
- Talks about a lot of weird memories
- Feels not rich enough, because his parents didn't have private jet?
- Half asian, but hates all minorities, especially any minority with a blonde white woman

Last edited:
RIP to those who were victims of this

Wish the guy could have gotten help, dude just seemed like he could have used someone to talk too, guy had his perspectives and priorities jacked

Dudes like that don't need help, just wished he killed himself and not taking others down with his loser ***.

This is grounds for the misc section to be shutdown

Sunshine wouldnt kill ppl, think he would harm himself instead.
Many people in my family have sickle cell and I have the trait.
It is a very tiring you, have to deal with it all your life and it is depressing

I had a classmate that now attends UCSB. She was in the area when this happened... thank goodness shes ok. 

This is grounds for the misc section to be shutdown

Sunshine wouldnt kill ppl, think he would harm himself instead.
Many people in my family have sickle cell and I have the trait.
It is a very tiring you, have to deal with it all your life and it is depressing

On what grounds would Misc get shut down over this one idiots actions ?

Last edited:
Here's a link to the page.

Another screenshot from page 121.
dat self hate was burning through this dude 
mean.gif

Wasn't the manifesto sent to only one news org? I'm curious about it as much as everyone else but I don't like the fact they posted it for everyone to see. That **** should have never been made public.

Last edited:
Simply amazing to me that this guy could come off even remotely "normal" to his family or anyone that "cared" about him. That he hadn't been checked into a facility, put on watch, or been monitored by someone in some fashion prior to this is really exceptionally disappointing. There is no way he could have masked all of this lunacy that well prior to a few days or weeks ago. He was begging for attention and my guess is people just wrote him off as a harmless douche. Hope it makes people think twice about who and what they are dealing with. I always worry most about and keep my eye on the quiet, "innocent", frail looking dudes who on the surface seem and appear harmless. :smh:

Simply amazing to me that this guy could come off even remotely "normal" to his family or anyone that "cared" about him. That he hadn't been checked into a facility, put on watch, or been monitored by someone in some fashion prior to this is really exceptionally disappointing. There is no way he could have masked all of this lunacy that well prior to a few days or weeks ago. He was begging for attention and my guess is people just wrote him off as a harmless douche. Hope it makes people think twice about who and what they are dealing with. I always worry most about and keep my eye on the quiet, "innocent", frail looking dudes who on the surface seem and appear harmless. :smh:

he had multiple psychs and his parents reported him to the police over his videos...

police let him go

The last video quoted makes me feel like this dude took his dads movie making background a bit too realiisiticly.. there's noway someone can be this removed from reality and just so troll-like.

Imagine how this piece of **** would have treated a potential gf. Dude is an ultimate creep. RIP to the victims of this senseless, selfish ****wit

He seems amazingly educated. I don't see signs of mental health.

education level has zero correlation with mental health.

some of the most insane men in human history were HIGHLY intelligent.

Last edited:
Okay well, that's new news to me. Maybe dude just knew the entire time he was going to kill himself and thought nothing of it. The biggest embrassment to certain "suicides" is that life really goes on after..

IDK what you're trying to get at....Intelligent people don't commit suicide or commit mass murders?

What's the point you're trying to make?

Back
Top Bottom