Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

IDK what you're trying to get at....Intelligent people don't commit suicide or commit mass murders?

What's the point you're trying to make?[/quote/]

I put suicide in quotes. There's no proof that intelligent people don't commit suicide. Suicide isn't always a mental health subject is what I'm trying to prove to you.

Last edited:
education level has zero correlation with mental health.

Okay well, that's new news to me. Maybe dude just knew the entire time he was going to kill himself and thought nothing of it. The biggest embrassment to certain "suicides" is that life really goes on after..

Man I don't want to insult you because you're touch and go as well, but what the ****.

Last edited:
I'm saying these things because I'm attempting to be on his side for one second. As I watched the videos he didn't seem to be sick. Now he's in the video seeming educated and aware of his surroundings. So maybe he planned all of this out the murders and his suicide. People do act like that when they are doing negativity. I put suicide in quotes because there's no proof intelligent people don't commit suicide. His problem is he's not getting the correct form of love and that is from another woman. So why isn't that enough reason to commit suicide. Suicide the worst. Understand?

I'm saying these things because I'm attempting to be on his side for one second. As I watched the videos he didn't seem to be sick. Now he's in the video seeming educated and aware of his surroundings. So maybe he planned all of this out the murders and his suicide. People do act like that when they are doing negativity. I put suicide in quotes because there's no proof intelligent people don't commit suicide. His problem is he's not getting the correct form of love and that is from another woman. So why isn't that enough reason to commit suicide. Suicide the worst. Understand?

it's ok, you will find a woman...

don't let the loneliness get to you

:rofl: man wut?

dude is definitely suspect. i bet he was in love with a dude who had a smokin hot blonde girlfriend. just my opinion after reading all of this stuff :smh:

rip to the victims

If only dude had lost control and gone head first into a tree when he was filming himself driving. I've got no sympathy at all for this piece of trash

dude is definitely suspect. i bet he was in love with a dude who had a smokin hot blonde girlfriend. just my opinion after reading all of this stuff :smh:

rip to the victims

i listen to backstreet boys sometime SRS

and im straight

but dude does look a lil off/ayo

I'm trying my hardest to get my point across. Killing is wrong and Suicide is your decision. All of this happens in America. This can't be life.

Last edited:
Kid also had aspergers .

Skimmed thru the entire manifesto and to me kid seemed to believe women were supposed to just flock to him and approach him without him doing anything. Seemed like his parents divorce played a huge role into what his mentality would become. His whole life he was trying to fit in. He never knew how to be himself. He saw the so called cool kids and wanted to fit their"mold" and to be considered one of the. He felt whites were superior. He hated that he was half Asian. Only attracted to white blonde females.
Also read that he heard his 4yr younger sister moaning while getting her guts pounded. And he stood in the door and listened to it all disgusted that his sister whom is 4 yrs younger is enjoying the pleasures of sex while he has been "denied" of it as he says.

He also planned to kill his lil bro so he would never experience the pleasure of sex and surpass him.

Some snippets
View media item 988759View media item 988760

Skimmed thru the entire manifesto and to me kid seemed to believe women were supposed to just flock to him and approach him without him doing anything
I caught on to this too when I saw that one video. How do you not have a single girl's number in your phone?

He was obviously delusional and had a huge ego, but had he made more effort in approaching them he might have had at least some positive feedback. He expected it all to just be handed to him.

Looks like schizophrenia to me

Had a roomate in college who was just like him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom