Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

Dude's getting clowned on post death, and very like getting burned/raped in Hell as we speak. Retribution my ***. Enormous Failure more like it. :rofl:

:smokin at his sister.

Yea this might be the first time I have seen someone get laughed out after they were dead. Not cool.

this guy obviously had mental issues, that's non debatable.

still knowingly commited the crime, hes not insane
Wait, this clown was a half asian half white breed? He could have just walked around with a guitar around campus and pulled girls.

haaa I see that all the time. But honestly even if this guy got laid he's not gonna magically become 'good'. He has too many issues going on, something else would've made him snap

mean.gif

it isnt a matter of prevalence its about prevention right?

basically what your saying is since these occurrences are so rare, theres no general threat from any random white person at any given moment. any random black person can present a threat at any given moment, (all things being equal - size, clothes, etc)
I'm talking about society's perception, not mine. And any "random black person" wouldn't fit the all things being equal standard. I specifically said Chicago in my example.

you keep bringing up the ONE example out of your *** like you're going to **** tbethread down.

Here, I'll take a tally for you.

Men of color slipping through the cracks: 4

Men of Caucasian persuasion slipping through the cracks: 358

I need to get caught up but this turned into race thread too I see

mean.gif

it isnt a matter of prevalence its about prevention right?

basically what your saying is since these occurrences are so rare, theres no general threat from any random white person at any given moment. any random black person can present a threat at any given moment, (all things being equal - size, clothes, etc)
I'm talking about society's perception, not mine. And any "random black person" wouldn't fit the all things being equal standard. I specifically said Chicago in my example.
so your defense is that a greater amount of white people, "society", sees any black person as a threat at any given moment?

using chicago as a basis doesn't have any merit.  as previously pointed out, there are direct causes for the violence in chicago. in addition, you are using a site of  massive violence in comparison to this isolated incident in sunny california, where there is no correlation between the two events.  is your point you are as likely to be shot in chicago as in california? more likely in chicago if it is a black shooter? less likely in california it is a white shooter?

all things being equal meaning you are standing on a street corner, in chicago or california, and someone approaches you, if they are white it is a non-threat, if they are black he is a threat.  they are the same size, wearing the same clothes, the same age which one is a threat to you?

Originally Posted by Hand2HandKing  

is your point you are as likely to be shot in chicago as in california? more likely in chicago if it is a black shooter? less likely in california it is a white shooter?
My original point was if mass shootings were more prevalent than they currently are, people would be more wary of the perceived profile of the perpetrator i.e. white male in his 20's-30's.

Except the more that I think of it, that's probably not even true. One rare, large-scale event (9/11) caused Americans to profile the %^&* out of Muslims.

I guess it all boils down to was the media puts out, unless you're able to view it objectively.

Last edited:

Originally Posted by Hand2HandKing  

is your point you are as likely to be shot in chicago as in california? more likely in chicago if it is a black shooter? less likely in california it is a white shooter?
My original point was if mass shootings were more prevalent than they currently are, people would be more wary of the perceived profile of the perpetrator i.e. white male in his 20's-30's.

Except the more that I think of it, that's probably not even true. One rare, large-scale event (9/11) caused Americans to profile the %^&* out of Muslims.

I guess it all boils down to was the media puts out, unless you're able to view it objectively.
how many do u think it would take? not like oklahoma city or anything like that but maybe if a white person in his 20-30's shot up a school? oh wait.. nvm what about a movie theater?  wait wait i forgot... unarmed teenager?  nope, nada?  

since as you put it the media is your guide and they decide how you think, tell you whats right from whats wrong, then maybe when a news reporter gets shot live on tv we'll start looking at these guys like threats?

how many do u think it would take? not like oklahoma city or anything like that but maybe if a white person in his 20-30's shot up a school? oh wait.. nvm what about a movie theater?  wait wait i forgot... unarmed teenager?  nope, nada?  

since as you put it the media is your guide and they decide how you think, tell you whats right from whats wrong, then maybe when a news reporter gets shot live on tv we'll start looking at these guys like threats?
What point are you trying to make in your first paragraph?

The media isn't my guide. It's shapes the opinion of many Americans though. That's no secret. I studied CJ so I'm familiar with UCR and NCVS data. I don't need the media to shape my opinion on crime.

What point are you trying to make in your first paragraph?

The media isn't my guide. It's shapes the opinion of many Americans though. That's no secret. I studied CJ so I'm familiar with UCR and NCVS data. I don't need the media to shape my opinion on crime.
im not talking about crime, im talking about prejudiced and bigoted notions of who and what is dangerous. Based on what i believe are your personal convictions, and since you brought up the media, the greater role they play as a scapegoat in "validating" your fears, what you are trying to say is that is that you have innate fear/prejudiced view of black people.

do you automatically just correlate the words "black" and "crime" in your mind? i didnt say anything about crime, i asked what would take to make you look at a white person as a threat?

im not talking about crime, im talking about prejudiced and bigoted notions of who and what is dangerous. Based on what i believe are your personal convictions, and since you brought up the media, the greater role they play as a scapegoat in "validating" your fears, what you are trying to say is that is that you have innate fear/prejudiced view of black people.

do you automatically just correlate the words "black" and "crime" in your mind? i didnt say anything about crime, i asked what would take to make you look at a white person as a threat?
You are so off. You misinterpreted somewhere along the line bud
laugh.gif

And I already told you 9x, I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about what I've observed in others.

Last edited:
no i heard you loud and clear

you have "evidence" that tells you black people are dangerous

events where white people kill "don't happen often enough" for you to ever consider a white person as a threat, much less to the degree you do black people

the media and greater part of society support your view that black people are dangerous, and reinforce this idea to the masses.

if you were capable of being objective, you would say that a white person and a black person have an equal chance of presenting a threat to you at any given moment.

since you can't comprehend a white person being a threat, im asking what would it take for you to do so?

no i heard you loud and clear

you have "evidence" that tells you black people are dangerous

events where white people kill "don't happen often enough" for you to ever consider a white person as a threat, much less to the degree you do black people

the media and greater part of society support your view that black people are dangerous, and reinforce this idea to the masses.

if you were capable of being objective, you would say that a white person and a black person have an equal chance of presenting a threat to you at any given moment.

since you can't comprehend a white person being a threat, im asking what would it take for you to do so?
Show me.

Again you're saying "you" like these are my perceptions. This is the 10th time I told you I'm not speaking for myself. I'm alluding to the media and what I've observed/heard from all different sorts of interactions.  You're incredibly special if you still can't understand that.

Last edited:

The media isn't my guide. It's shapes the opinion of many Americans though. That's no secret. I studied CJ so I'm familiar with UCR and NCVS data. I don't need the media to shape my opinion on crime  black people.
edit: look, i believe you're saying how you really feel and passing if off as society in general.

if not, then apply everything i said to yourself and tell me that you don't view black as a threat, that you don't have evidence from UCR and NCVS and that it's not acceptable for any black person at large to be considered a threat.

Last edited:

Show me.

Again you're saying "you" like these are my perceptions. This is the 10th time I told you I'm not speaking for myself. I'm alluding to the media and what I've observed/heard from all different sorts of interactions.   You're incredibly special if you still can't understand that.
this is in other words your own personal conviction, your opinion along with what you think society thinks. 

Back
Top Bottom