Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

Like I said so many times before in this thread. It's all about white privilege. Society will always give white men the benefit of the doubt. From 1982 to 2012 there were 67 mass shootings. 43 of them were white men. You'd think that with these kind of events happening with media storm they bring this trend would make you think twice about walking down the same street as a white man like how stereotypes have caused people to view blacks and approach with caution. But it hasn't, and he was written off as a non threat. That's how you know white privilege is very real.
Sharpton? Youre on NT?

Ill help you out, pal. The 9/11 terrorists, the boston bombers, the london tube bombers, Cookie Thornton. Thats over 20 more for you, buddy

random acts of violence?

4 out of five of those cats you listed had religious stimulations...

4 out of 5 also werent american.

stop it bro.

ok... show me the reports of all the black suicidal mass killers that were stopped...

View media item 994019

prove something that was stopped?

ok, bud.. .:lol:

your schtick is getting played... its clear that most of these mass shootings are teenaged white men...

i swear as soon as we get critical of black people, there's 30 members people with their input, or how they're tired of talking about it.

criticize some white men and cats are deflecting to the umpteenth...

67 incidents over 20 years.....

3.35 incidents a year nationwide......

imagine if politicians as a whole, only told 2-3 lies per year,,,,... would they still have a rep for being liars?

EDIT: the race angle is being overplayed... white privilege exists but this incident is not a prime example... so stop trying to force it...

My point isn't that white privileged caused it. My point is that white privilege is what will keep society people from associating this kind of crime with white men like crime in General is associated with black people. No one is going to start to worry or be afraid if a white man approaches them. That's exclusively a white privilege.

My point isn't that white privileged caused it. My point is that white privilege is what will keep society people from associating this kind of crime with white men like crime in General is associated with black people. No one is going to start to worry or be afraid if a white man approaches them. That's exclusively a white privilege.
Do you honestly believe people don't associate these mass shootings in our country with white males?

Give someone law enforcement composite sketch software and tell them to create a textbook mass shooter. 9/10 it's a white male in his 20's or 30's. Guaranteed.

Do you honestly believe people don't associate these mass shootings in our country with white males?

Give someone law enforcement composite sketch software and tell them to create a textbook mass shooter. 9/10 it's a white male in his 20's or 30's. Guaranteed.
what hes saying is why don't we view white men with the "threat" or degree of danger that this kind of violence presents, compared to the treatment of black people on an everday basis and the "threat" they pose?

what hes saying is why don't we view white men with the "threat" or degree of danger that this kind of violence presents, compared to the treatment of black people on an everday basis and the "threat" they pose?
If these type of incidents were as prevalent as say, Chicago gang violence then we probably would. 

That's exactly what I was trying to say, thank you. No one is constantly looking over their shoulder at the white man walking behind them in fear.

If these type of incidents were as prevalent as say, Chicago gang violence then we probably would. 

Except these events get months and months of media attention country wide at a time. I barely here anything about gang violence in Chicago over here in NJ.

mean.gif

it isnt a matter of prevalence its about prevention right?

basically what your saying is since these occurrences are so rare, theres no general threat from any random white person at any given moment. any random black person can present a threat at any given moment, (all things being equal - size, clothes, etc)

what did he say about his sister?
"I stood by the door and listened to Samuel plunging his penis into my sister's vagina and her moaning"

Something like that :smh:

Basically he got home alone, nobody was there except for his sister who was getting railed

Back
Top Bottom