SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

sans the "SOLE" on the heel, those trainers are absolutely gorgeous 
pimp.gif

55steep.....Daaayuuum them trainers go hard!
smokin.gif

Hey Dreads...Bout that time to break the hoodies out. Who doesn't love that FALL weather?
It's just that abomination called WINTER that everybody loathes (excludes NTers in Cali & Florida, they postin' shorts in January).
happy.gif

55steep.....Daaayuuum them trainers go hard!
smokin.gif

Hey Dreads...Bout that time to break the hoodies out. Who doesn't love that FALL weather?
It's just that abomination called WINTER that everybody loathes (excludes NTers in Cali & Florida, they postin' shorts in January).
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by densho23

man wearin skinny jeans is already bad and folding them like a capris even worst! thats just too feminine imo...

Agreed.  A little too "metro" for my taste.
I swear some of you dudes are absurd. How do you not realize how you sound, though? Too feminine? Your judging another MANS pants. Your taste in what? Men? If your speaking about your personal taste then what does that have to do with another dudes clothes? How you dudes get on your homophobic tip while judging other mens clothing, though? Dudes having a specific taste in what other men wear, and dudes really gonna outright call a dude out on his hair. His ##$+*$! HAIR for gods sake. Son you dudes is straight up on your beauty salon gossip tip "ooo did you see what he had on girl? Did you see his hair girl? Hot mess (snaps fingers)" Now yall dudes is "zesty". How you call another man that and be serious is a whole other conversation. 

its my own opinion as i have said if u think otherwise its cool but u dont need to reply like a "girl gossiping on the beauty salon", ur over reacting son, just makes me wonder what ur real gender
         is?! smh

man wearin skinny jeans is already bad and folding them like a capris even worst! thats just too feminine imo...

I swear some of you dudes are absurd. How do you not realize how you sound, though? Too feminine? Your judging another MANS pants. Your taste in what? Men? If your speaking about your personal taste then what does that have to do with another dudes clothes? How you dudes get on your homophobic tip while judging other mens clothing, though? Dudes having a specific taste in what other men wear, and dudes really gonna outright call a dude out on his hair. His ##$+*$! HAIR for gods sake. Son you dudes is straight up on your beauty salon gossip tip "ooo did you see what he had on girl? Did you see his hair girl? Hot mess (snaps fingers)" Now yall dudes is "zesty". How you call another man that and be serious is a whole other conversation. 

its my own opinion as i have said if u think otherwise its cool but u dont need to reply like a "girl gossiping on the beauty salon", ur over reacting son, just makes me wonder what ur real gender
         is?! smh

and dudes really gonna outright call a dude out on his hair. His ##$+*$! HAIR for gods sake. Son you dudes is straight up on your beauty salon gossip tip "ooo did you see what he had on girl? Did you see his hair girl? Hot mess (snaps fingers)" Now yall dudes is "zesty". How you call another man that and be serious is a whole other conversation.

roll.gif

and dudes really gonna outright call a dude out on his hair. His ##$+*$! HAIR for gods sake. Son you dudes is straight up on your beauty salon gossip tip "ooo did you see what he had on girl? Did you see his hair girl? Hot mess (snaps fingers)" Now yall dudes is "zesty". How you call another man that and be serious is a whole other conversation.

roll.gif

is?! smh

Agreed. You post in a WDYT and expect to only have good compliments? If that is your logic then, saying "nice fit" is as rainbow as saying "bad fit and why you got on skinny jeans"

Let dude say his peace.

is?! smh

Agreed. You post in a WDYT and expect to only have good compliments? If that is your logic then, saying "nice fit" is as rainbow as saying "bad fit and why you got on skinny jeans"

Let dude say his peace.

Back
Top Bottom