SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by JC5123

No hate Proto but I could have sworn you UnDs those in the recent weeks....if I remember right to your girls B-day or something, correct me if I'm wrong
ohwell.gif

yeah, i just snapped an iphone pic a week or two ago, never posted the full fit...
Meh, excuse me for having a opinion

Second, I could have sworn you posted the Supremes on your feet a couple weeks ago. If that is the case, then they aren't DS anymore. I could be wrong.  Nice eggplants Phat

@UltraFlatBlack - Dope Talarias!

I tried them on when they first came out, told the clerk that I would be back for them later in the day and he sold my size before I came back.
Those are great... I remember them being super comfortable, too.

@UltraFlatBlack - Dope Talarias!

I tried them on when they first came out, told the clerk that I would be back for them later in the day and he sold my size before I came back.
Those are great... I remember them being super comfortable, too.

Again, the iPhone pic of them on my feet from b4 and this full fit pic were from the same night. The only time I've ever worm them. I just wanted to post the full fit and the shoes in higher quality like I usually do. I even said when I posted that a couple weeks ago I'd post the full fit later. Chill out...

Again, the iPhone pic of them on my feet from b4 and this full fit pic were from the same night. The only time I've ever worm them. I just wanted to post the full fit and the shoes in higher quality like I usually do. I even said when I posted that a couple weeks ago I'd post the full fit later. Chill out...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by densho23

man wearin skinny jeans is already bad and folding them like a capris even worst! thats just too feminine imo...

Agreed.  A little too "metro" for my taste.
I swear some of you dudes are absurd. How do you not realize how you sound, though? Too feminine? Your judging another MANS pants. Your taste in what? Men? If your speaking about your personal taste then what does that have to do with another dudes clothes? How you dudes get on your homophobic tip while judging other mens clothing, though? Dudes having a specific taste in what other men wear, and dudes really gonna outright call a dude out on his hair. His ##$+*$! HAIR for gods sake. Son you dudes is straight up on your beauty salon gossip tip "ooo did you see what he had on girl? Did you see his hair girl? Hot mess (snaps fingers)" Now yall dudes is "zesty". How you call another man that and be serious is a whole other conversation. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by densho23

man wearin skinny jeans is already bad and folding them like a capris even worst! thats just too feminine imo...

Agreed.  A little too "metro" for my taste.
I swear some of you dudes are absurd. How do you not realize how you sound, though? Too feminine? Your judging another MANS pants. Your taste in what? Men? If your speaking about your personal taste then what does that have to do with another dudes clothes? How you dudes get on your homophobic tip while judging other mens clothing, though? Dudes having a specific taste in what other men wear, and dudes really gonna outright call a dude out on his hair. His ##$+*$! HAIR for gods sake. Son you dudes is straight up on your beauty salon gossip tip "ooo did you see what he had on girl? Did you see his hair girl? Hot mess (snaps fingers)" Now yall dudes is "zesty". How you call another man that and be serious is a whole other conversation. 

what is going on for real my post count is all messed up every time i post its double and the count is wrong
mad.gif

what is going on for real my post count is all messed up every time i post its double and the count is wrong
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom