SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Nice Trainers 55steep!

db8153e8af9db049cde6eaad9d97154f03b2bae.jpg

you guys are funny lol but shoutouts to pharO. man you be having some sick fits on here, do your thing man. Everyone else. keep the fire coming. dope stuff everyone. just keeps getting better and better for september, last month was fire.

you guys are funny lol but shoutouts to pharO. man you be having some sick fits on here, do your thing man. Everyone else. keep the fire coming. dope stuff everyone. just keeps getting better and better for september, last month was fire.

Dope stuff everyone, carmines, trainers, even those half cabs on this page lookin good
Let's keep a positive vibe in here. that's what makes NT so great.
Have a good weekend y'all
rotaion from the past couple of days

Dope stuff everyone, carmines, trainers, even those half cabs on this page lookin good
Let's keep a positive vibe in here. that's what makes NT so great.
Have a good weekend y'all
rotaion from the past couple of days

Nice fits everyone,
YO enough with that non sense back there, yes this is a discussion board, but yall have to realize that we all come from different places, 

where someone thinks an outfit is hot, the other side prolly doesn't like it, We have to realize that other people have different taste, and you are nobody to change there decision.

if you dont like what they wearing, keep that negativity to yourself, there not gonna change because of your opinion.  I learn that from being on this site for 7 years now. there are many fits i dont 

like that people wear, and i just keep the negativity to myself. 

Nice fits everyone,
YO enough with that non sense back there, yes this is a discussion board, but yall have to realize that we all come from different places, 

where someone thinks an outfit is hot, the other side prolly doesn't like it, We have to realize that other people have different taste, and you are nobody to change there decision.

if you dont like what they wearing, keep that negativity to yourself, there not gonna change because of your opinion.  I learn that from being on this site for 7 years now. there are many fits i dont 

like that people wear, and i just keep the negativity to myself. 

Are those max orange skylines up there? – NICE!
Also sick FR3s, infrareds of course, stealth v’s lookin dope (dammit I just sold mine),
Today: man, that’s some old BULL - %$%
REVIEW HERE

Are those max orange skylines up there? – NICE!
Also sick FR3s, infrareds of course, stealth v’s lookin dope (dammit I just sold mine),
Today: man, that’s some old BULL - %$%
REVIEW HERE

Back
Top Bottom