SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

....didn't realize it until T21D quoted. lmao John!!!  
roll.gif

Greg - as I said in the fam thread, sick bro!
Ray - thanks man. I see you still loggin them miles...
Sukwonee - sick pics as always sir. the bokeh and facial expression are extra lovely on that 2nd shot

....didn't realize it until T21D quoted. lmao John!!!  
roll.gif

Greg - as I said in the fam thread, sick bro!
Ray - thanks man. I see you still loggin them miles...
Sukwonee - sick pics as always sir. the bokeh and facial expression are extra lovely on that 2nd shot

Originally Posted by theLwerd

sukwonee, sick fit. nice blazers and i'm really digging the jacket. what year did those blazers come out? i'm looking for blazers of a similar make since i can't (and probably won't) spend money on Supremes. TIA

Thanks~ I believe the blazers came out in 2009.  You should be able to find them pretty cheap still - I think.  I got mine about 3 months ago at Nordstrom Rack (for around 50 dollars ^^).  There are also suede versions of vintage blazers that came out around the same time. 

Originally Posted by theLwerd

sukwonee, sick fit. nice blazers and i'm really digging the jacket. what year did those blazers come out? i'm looking for blazers of a similar make since i can't (and probably won't) spend money on Supremes. TIA

Thanks~ I believe the blazers came out in 2009.  You should be able to find them pretty cheap still - I think.  I got mine about 3 months ago at Nordstrom Rack (for around 50 dollars ^^).  There are also suede versions of vintage blazers that came out around the same time. 

lmao dude posts in here more than anyone else

then posts a pic of his broke shoes with his 1994 1.3 megapixel camera

Son, showing your shoes is not a fit.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I miss those two lesbos who would post their fits. They were cool

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I miss those two lesbos who would post their fits. They were cool

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by densho23

damn it feels good to be a Taylor to rock camo shorts, J's, T's and smoke papers weed comin in all flavors
laugh.gif

TGOD!
lol, look 10000% like Wiz outfit
laugh.gif

dope shirt           

thanks ! it is actually the exact same shirt as what Wiz Khalifa rocks in the vid its fr Pittsburg, a Taylor gang fan i met online help me get them 
wink.gif

kojomesa- thanks as well!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by densho23

damn it feels good to be a Taylor to rock camo shorts, J's, T's and smoke papers weed comin in all flavors
laugh.gif

TGOD!
lol, look 10000% like Wiz outfit
laugh.gif

dope shirt           

thanks ! it is actually the exact same shirt as what Wiz Khalifa rocks in the vid its fr Pittsburg, a Taylor gang fan i met online help me get them 
wink.gif

kojomesa- thanks as well!

Compound ZX's today. My lower half didn't get the memo about the all black everything fit.

Compound ZX's
Stussy Scout shirt
BDG tee
NSF chinos

Back
Top Bottom