SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Compound ZX's today. My lower half didn't get the memo about the all black everything fit.

Compound ZX's
Stussy Scout shirt
BDG tee
NSF chinos

Nice neons cuzzo...

Today...

10fpzs9.jpg

11rx1ly.jpg

Sukwonee - those photos are super clean, i remember you mentioning you used a point a shoot for some, may i ask which one?
BigGreg and Battleground - dope 87's

past couple days

today

Sukwonee - those photos are super clean, i remember you mentioning you used a point a shoot for some, may i ask which one?
BigGreg and Battleground - dope 87's

past couple days

today

^^ i like those last blazer looking sneakers..

young blink and i cop jordans nice fits, right behind one another again lol j/k

nice fits everyone..

and this dude KOJO is a funny dude..

and LOL @ the person that called him zesty hahahahaah

^^ i like those last blazer looking sneakers..

young blink and i cop jordans nice fits, right behind one another again lol j/k

nice fits everyone..

and this dude KOJO is a funny dude..

and LOL @ the person that called him zesty hahahahaah

Dope Fits NT...

PROTO....I soooo regret selling those air maxes. Only one store around me that had them & finding a DS pair now in my size is tough.

The one time I wore them...practiaclly DS when i sold 2 years ago.
frown.gif

4c525eee9341d4141871391fb200a20e27b947f.bmp

Anyways recent...
Barkley Air Force Max...
84715fe34d451b1838c39986271704aff848bcd.pjpg

931150e049431016111696c848267ed380aca7d.pjpg

8622510efe4534bb1b51c21d92abdbe11aa738d.pjpg

Dope Fits NT...

PROTO....I soooo regret selling those air maxes. Only one store around me that had them & finding a DS pair now in my size is tough.

The one time I wore them...practiaclly DS when i sold 2 years ago.
frown.gif

4c525eee9341d4141871391fb200a20e27b947f.bmp

Anyways recent...
Barkley Air Force Max...
84715fe34d451b1838c39986271704aff848bcd.pjpg

931150e049431016111696c848267ed380aca7d.pjpg

8622510efe4534bb1b51c21d92abdbe11aa738d.pjpg

You guys are funny, I'm gonna behave like Jay Z on this 1......

Nice kicks Mane. Look like some great shoes for the street

You guys are funny, I'm gonna behave like Jay Z on this 1......

Nice kicks Mane. Look like some great shoes for the street

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Sure - I use Sigma DP2.  It's a nice little camera, but while you're taking the shots, the camera itself doesn't give you a very good indication of how
the pictures will come out...  it's either due to the crappy LCD screen it has, or...  all the noise and shutter lag/delay it causes ^^   The results I view on my computer always surprises though. I would say, if you're trying to take photos of moving objects, stick with DSLRs.  For non-moving objects, DP2 is a great (and much much more portable) option.

Sony and Nikon are both releasing a P&S cameras that are capable of capturing DSLR quality images - they should be due anytime now as well.   Hope this helps. 

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Sure - I use Sigma DP2.  It's a nice little camera, but while you're taking the shots, the camera itself doesn't give you a very good indication of how
the pictures will come out...  it's either due to the crappy LCD screen it has, or...  all the noise and shutter lag/delay it causes ^^   The results I view on my computer always surprises though. I would say, if you're trying to take photos of moving objects, stick with DSLRs.  For non-moving objects, DP2 is a great (and much much more portable) option.

Sony and Nikon are both releasing a P&S cameras that are capable of capturing DSLR quality images - they should be due anytime now as well.   Hope this helps. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

homie doesn't give up..  but in all honesty as much as we dislike him, we always need a character in the WDYWT's ..

but as we all know they don't last long 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

homie doesn't give up..  but in all honesty as much as we dislike him, we always need a character in the WDYWT's ..

but as we all know they don't last long 

Back
Top Bottom