SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

ray - wish i could run ONE mile at a 5.36 pace. havent done that since high school
frown.gif

jimbo - nice patta's. i quit looking for a pair after i saw the price for those things sky rocketed on the auction site
prok - always nice seein a pair of huarache's
pimp.gif
i wish nike would retro those :cough:
justin - clean pearls. how long you gonna be in crutches?

ray - wish i could run ONE mile at a 5.36 pace. havent done that since high school
frown.gif

jimbo - nice patta's. i quit looking for a pair after i saw the price for those things sky rocketed on the auction site
prok - always nice seein a pair of huarache's
pimp.gif
i wish nike would retro those :cough:
justin - clean pearls. how long you gonna be in crutches?

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Thanks,paid $160 for mine still a bit high IMO...
need those parra's!

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Thanks,paid $160 for mine still a bit high IMO...
need those parra's!

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Do you get your shoes too big?
sick.gif

well, it's a combination of me leaning forward to take the pic, and yes, they are slightly too big. but that's just what i'm used to, it's comfy. cuz unfortunately i'm a true 12.5, and a lot of shoes stop making half sizes at 11.5, so my choices are down to 12 or 13. 12's too snug in a lot of shoes (i have a wide foot and i really don't like my toes touching the front, they always get sore when they do), so i opt for 13's...

thanks fam

Shoofoo - best underrated AM1 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Los, i have no clue...maybe 2-3 weeks more. i'm hoping to get some mobility back before then tho, i'm going to go stir-crazy sitting at home
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Do you get your shoes too big?
sick.gif

well, it's a combination of me leaning forward to take the pic, and yes, they are slightly too big. but that's just what i'm used to, it's comfy. cuz unfortunately i'm a true 12.5, and a lot of shoes stop making half sizes at 11.5, so my choices are down to 12 or 13. 12's too snug in a lot of shoes (i have a wide foot and i really don't like my toes touching the front, they always get sore when they do), so i opt for 13's...

thanks fam

Shoofoo - best underrated AM1 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Los, i have no clue...maybe 2-3 weeks more. i'm hoping to get some mobility back before then tho, i'm going to go stir-crazy sitting at home
tired.gif

Received these in the mail this morning, and I just had to break them out. 
pimp.gif

To school, school bookstore, and to cop the gravity 3 to replace my broken phone.
eyes.gif

2ywxok0.jpg

Received these in the mail this morning, and I just had to break them out. 
pimp.gif

To school, school bookstore, and to cop the gravity 3 to replace my broken phone.
eyes.gif

2ywxok0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom