SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

for today. recycled.

29ngpyf.jpg

Originally Posted by dreads2you

Ant i put duck tape on the inside bottom of my jeans, 100 and 1 things you can do with it lol i'll let DJ Proto J tell you the others lol  

haha! well, ya know, i stopped buying raw selvedge denim and designer denim in general, cuz i didn't want the bleeding on my shoes. i've got a couple pair of levi's that rub off a lil' bit, but i haven't washed 'em yet, i just cuff 'em and they don't really bother my shoes (plus they're skinny or tapered so they stack on top of the shoe for the most part). i'm hoping once i wash 'em once or twice they'll stop most of the staining.

i tried the duct tape and other methods, but just didn't like how they made the jeans look all stiff.

Originally Posted by dreads2you

Ant i put duck tape on the inside bottom of my jeans, 100 and 1 things you can do with it lol i'll let DJ Proto J tell you the others lol  

haha! well, ya know, i stopped buying raw selvedge denim and designer denim in general, cuz i didn't want the bleeding on my shoes. i've got a couple pair of levi's that rub off a lil' bit, but i haven't washed 'em yet, i just cuff 'em and they don't really bother my shoes (plus they're skinny or tapered so they stack on top of the shoe for the most part). i'm hoping once i wash 'em once or twice they'll stop most of the staining.

i tried the duct tape and other methods, but just didn't like how they made the jeans look all stiff.

Back
Top Bottom