SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Nice Cali's up there.
Been a while since I've seen those.
pimp.gif

I haven't posted since January '09.  But I've been lurking, and I couldn't resist..

Nice day in SF. '94 Black Cement 3s.

5vyxcl.jpg

2zxp93c.jpg

Then work.
tired.gif

'01 Royal Blue AJ 1s.

2mebosz.jpg

Bonus:
happy.gif

r7ro2d.jpg

Good night NT.

I haven't posted since January '09.  But I've been lurking, and I couldn't resist..

Nice day in SF. '94 Black Cement 3s.

5vyxcl.jpg

2zxp93c.jpg

Then work.
tired.gif

'01 Royal Blue AJ 1s.

2mebosz.jpg

Bonus:
happy.gif

r7ro2d.jpg

Good night NT.

AyVee323, What do you mean retire? If I retired every shoe that needed some glue work, I'd be shoeless. that's nothing a few drops of glue and 3 minutes of time can't fix

AyVee323, What do you mean retire? If I retired every shoe that needed some glue work, I'd be shoeless. that's nothing a few drops of glue and 3 minutes of time can't fix

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Because its basically like that on both sides of both shoes. I don't see much life in them even if I glued the soles back. Plus they're being retroed in a few months anyway.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Because its basically like that on both sides of both shoes. I don't see much life in them even if I glued the soles back. Plus they're being retroed in a few months anyway.

Back
Top Bottom