September Wrestling Thread 2021

carmella had to really come out and take all that heat because the wwe fumbled the Sasha injury :lol:

oh well, that’s what you get for being a sloot

Out of the guys who came from RoH, Cornette has shown the most love for Punk and Bryan.

He can't stand Owens and Zayn, though :lol:

Yea, I've rarely heard him say anything negative about those two so I already knew what he was going to be about beforehand.

Again, narratives.

Why does Michael Cole ALWAYS scream like a little girl. Son was straight thotting out over Brock and Becky

Such a good shot.

I am surprised CM held himself together man.

1629637831878.png

Why does Michael Cole ALWAYS scream like a little girl. Son was straight thotting out over Brock and Becky
He does what he is told.

Vince/Dunn want him to act shocked/surprised over the slightest things.

I can't even blame HIM for him being overproduced.

Starting back up SummerSlam since I had to leave for the game last night and big yikes at what they did to Bianca.

Well this should go over well :lol: :

Roman Reigns is going to defend the Universal championship against John Cena this Saturday, Aug. 21, at SummerSlam 2021.

Cena is no longer the face that runs the place. He is now one of the part-timers that he used to criticize a decade ago when he was preparing to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28. WWE has doubled down on nostalgia acts taking up main event slots on the biggest shows of the year. Just look at this SummerSlam card, where in addition to Cena competing in the main event, Goldberg is challenging for the WWE championship, and Edge is going to war with Seth Rollins.

When CM Punk explained why he left WWE in early 2014, one thing he pointed out was his frustration with being booked to lose against part-timers like The Rock, Brock Lesnar, and Undertaker in 2013. Ariel Helwani referenced Punk’s frustration when asking Roman Reigns how he feels about a part-timer like Cena coming in and taking a main event spot at SummerSlam this weekend. Roman said he can see both sides of the debate, but he took a shot at CM Punk while doing so:

No Lies Told.

AT THE TIME, when CM Punk was complaining he was NOT worthy of Main Eventing above Cena/Rock.
As expected, folks tried to take his words out of context.

Plus he was fighting Cena soon, so what was he SUPPOSED to say exactly?

Non-story

Read all the spoilers. Friend of mine that is a casual fan texted last night saying "I saw a lot of people complaining about the show on Twitter, it wasn't the best, but I had fun watching."

Given that response, I'm sure most in this thread were hating IT :lol:

Watching a little bit now.

Hate the entrance ramp or lack there of that they do at some of these stadiums. Looks weak presentation-wise.

RKBro are great. Hope we are done with the AJ/Omos tag team.

Skipped Eva Mary match.

On Priest/Shameus now. Match is pretty good. Priest took a nasty landing on his flip over the top rope. Didn't get out far enough for Shameus to catch and he basically just landed on his tailbone.

that marvel match at triple mania was crap 😂

hulk and venom 😂

took spiderman ten years to get to the ring on that zip cord 😂

Need one more for fantasy football let me
Know if you’re interested.

Gonna finalize date today and get the ball rolling for the draft.

So if the idea is for Roman to run through The Brock and then eventually The Rock, what comes next?

Who are they building up that can reasonably take the title from Roman?

WALTER could do it but we know damn well Vince isn't going to let some pasty doughy guy be the one

After sleeping on it and watching the replay everything after Becky winning was predictable and honestly boring as hell. Everything after that is setting up the Saudi show and they need something to pop the crowd BIG until Brock hit the ring. Bianca won’t be hurt by this. If anything now Mania you have to have Bianca chase after Charlotte for a Mania match. If she gets that win this won’t be nothing years later.

Raw really has the crappy storylines man :rofl: outside of RKBro and I think this Damian US title run will be cool. I hope Keith Lee steps up here.

So if the idea is for Roman to run through The Brock and then eventually The Rock, what comes next?

Who are they building up that can reasonably take the title from Roman?

WALTER could do it but we know damn well Vince isn't going to let some pasty doughy guy be the one

There’s only two options. Big E beats him at Wrestlemania or Rick Boogs at Royal Rumble

Vince banking on Underdog babyface brock lesnar
was it me or roman looked bigger than brock

Back
Top Bottom