September Wrestling Thread 2021

We all feel like crap still..None of us have our energy or sense of smell back..I've had a bad headache for 10 days..This COVID stuff isn't to be messed with..So glad me and the wife got our shots a few months ago..

Have y'all seen this stuff going on with Daffney Unger on twitter?..Apparently she was doing a live IG video and was acting erratic, crying, and had a small gun in her hand..Nobody can get ahold of her and she wont' answer phone calls/DMs..A lot of folks are worried she might harm herself..Scary situation..
Glad to hear man that it's nothing serious. Keep taking vitamins and get rested.

We all feel like crap still..None of us have our energy or sense of smell back..I've had a bad headache for 10 days..This COVID stuff isn't to be messed with..So glad me and the wife got our shots a few months ago..

Get well soon breh.

Pouring out here, man :wow:

hymen man hymen man
ihust1e ihust1e

The rest of NY NTWTers

How y'all holding up?

Ordered pizza at exactly 8:47 and it got here at around 10:30.

Delivery guy said that there were so many orders it reminded him of superbowl sunday.

tornado warning and some heavy rain right now. Be safe fam. I ordered 5guys earlier and it got here pretty quick but I can imagine it’s a mess by now

Damn who got Future Endeavored from the thread? And what exactly is misgendering? So I don't accidentally do it.
1630553583990.gif

Pouring out here, man :wow:

hymen man hymen man
ihust1e ihust1e

The rest of NY NTWTers

How y'all holding up?

Ordered pizza at exactly 8:47 and it got here at around 10:30.

Delivery guy said that there were so many orders it reminded him of superbowl sunday.

A tornado actually touched down here in NJ. Didn't last too long but it was wild.

Flooding here a bit now, but nothing too crazy. It's gonna be super nice out the rest of week :pimp:

Damn who got Future Endeavored from the thread? And what exactly is misgendering? So I don't accidentally do it.
i think if you tell someone they are acting like a female in an insulting kind of way

or if you call someone who is transgender the opposite sex of what they prefer to be called

or i could be totally wrong

Stink's micwork was hilarious :lol:

Also, that cage is really big. Phoenix gonna do something crazy.

the whole cage thing is ******* stupid. if tony kahn was really serious just ban the entire elite from the ring and if anyone interferes the old bucks automatically lose the belts

simple old school rules its not that hard to book

Back
Top Bottom