September Wrestling Thread 2021

Just looked it up and there's 10 matches according to Wiki:
1. 10 man tag team match w/orange, matt, jungle, lucha, and several others..
2. 21 women battle royal..winner gets a title match..
3. Moxley vs Kojima..
4. Big Show vs QT
5. JeriGut vs MJF..
6. Rusev vs Kingston for the Plantation Title..
7. Bucks vs Lucha for the tag titles..
8. Brit Baker vs Statlander (let's hope the atrocious Baker eats the pin)..
9. Kenny vs Blue Dot..
10. Punk vs Darby..

On paper this is easily the best looking card of any PPV this year for any company..

3. Moxley vs Kojima..
4. Big Show vs QT
5. JeriGut vs MJF..
9. Kenny vs Blue Dot..
10. Punk vs Darby..

On paper this is easily the best looking card of any PPV this year for any company..
that womens battle royal is gonna be painfully bad

1630549003634.gif

3. Moxley vs Kojima..
4. Big Show vs QT
5. JeriGut vs MJF..
9. Kenny vs Blue Dot..
10. Punk vs Darby..

I really liked how they told us that Miro's neck is his weak spot

Good way to make a monster seem beatable

That opening tag match was :pimp:

Hopefully we get a lot more Pride and Prejudice and Lucha Brothers going forward in the tag division. Mad both of them have new themes though :smh:

that womens battle royal is gonna be painfully bad
Yeah it is..But it'll be so bad it's good..That's something that WWE and Impact have over AEW by a very big margin and that's the in ring talent of the women's roster..Having, and super pushing, a women's champ that's Alexa Bliss levels of bad is a terrible look for Booker of the Year Anthony Khan..I've yet to see a women's match (and admittedly it's not that many) in AEW that wasn't mostly cringeworthy and botch=heavy..

Omega/Chris Gin is definitely going to be the final match. Will have to sit through that snooze fest in order to get to The Final Countdown :pimp:

Yeah it is..But it'll be so bad it's good..That's something that WWE and Impact have over AEW by a very big margin and that's the in ring talent of the women's roster..Having, and super pushing, a women's champ that's Alexa Bliss levels of bad is a terrible look for Booker of the Year Anthony Khan..I've yet to see a women's match (and admittedly it's not that many) in AEW that wasn't mostly cringeworthy and botch=heavy..
Hopefully Reuben Riots debuts and wins that's match. Her in-ring talent is much needed.

Hopefully Reuben Riots debuts and wins that's match. Her in-ring talent is much needed.
Wouldn't mind seeing Maria Melee come out and beat the hell outta of slightly better Liv Morgan DDS..

But it's that Honky Tonk Man blackish blue 1970's hair dye!!!!
**** Honky Tonk Man. Don't ever mention that coward in here again.
3. Moxley vs Kojima..
4. Big Show vs QT
5. JeriGut vs MJF..
9. Kenny vs Blue Dot..
10. Punk vs Darby..

No way that card is going to fit in 3 hours

How you doing by the way? Wife recovered yet? EYE see wrestling is keeping you strong.
We all feel like crap still..None of us have our energy or sense of smell back..I've had a bad headache for 10 days..This COVID stuff isn't to be messed with..So glad me and the wife got our shots a few months ago..

Have y'all seen this stuff going on with Daffney Unger on twitter?..Apparently she was doing a live IG video and was acting erratic, crying, and had a small gun in her hand..Nobody can get ahold of her and she wont' answer phone calls/DMs..A lot of folks are worried she might harm herself..Scary situation..

Pretty sure all of their cards have gone over 3 hours, so IT wouldn't be anything new.
Wouldn't be surprised if the rumble match and maybe Miro or 10 man tag was on the pre-show..Does AEW have pre-shows?..I really don't know..

We all feel like crap still..None of us have our energy or sense of smell back..I've had a bad headache for 10 days..This COVID stuff isn't to be messed with..So glad me and the wife got our shots a few months ago..

Have y'all seen this stuff going on with Daffney Unger on twitter?..Apparently she was doing a live IG video and was acting erratic, crying, and had a small gun in her hand..Nobody can get ahold of her and she wont' answer phone calls/DMs..A lot of folks are worried she might harm herself..Scary situation..

Back
Top Bottom