September Wrestling Thread 2021

Wait so chairshots to the head are allowed in AEW? I thought that was universally banned due to CTE.

i was gonna say. lol you right tho look wise aew the best . tna got thick girls galore
I'd say at this point its AEW, Anthem NWA:TNA iMPACT, and WWE coming in 3rd..Seems like the girls up in NY are getting too much work done and it's effecting their overall attractiveness..

Where do y'all think Chaka Khan puts the Punk/Darby match on the card?..JeriFat/MJF has more history behind it, Bucks/Whoever is in a cage, and I'm assuming Kenny is wrestling so I'd think those 3 matches would have to go after the Punk match right?..

On paper, I would say the Darby match should go on last just because it's the most anticipated

But if Danielson is coming out after Omega wins I would put that last

On paper, I would say the Darby match should go on last just because it's the most anticipated

But if Danielson is coming out after Omega wins I would put that last
I can see that..I'm old school and I think the World title should always go on last unless theirs a match that has, let's say, a year+ long feud that's going to end..But AEW doesn't really have that..I know Jericho/MJf has been building for a long time but I honestly still don't think it's more important than a WHC match..

elite song sucks
I'm not a fan either..I think it fits really well for their youtube show, but it's not an entrance theme IMO..That's one thing, other than promo videos, that WWE still does way better than anyone else..The music the talent use is way better in WWE..AEW, with the exception of actual songs TK has licensed, is pretty bad..

I can see that..I'm old school and I think the World title should always go on last unless theirs a match that has, let's say, a year+ long feud that's going to end..But AEW doesn't really have that..I know Jericho/MJf has been building for a long time but I honestly still don't think it's more important than a WHC match..

Plus Danielson will probably get the pop of the night and that will be a great note to finish with

If he is truly debuting that night

I know Meltzer asked Tony what the main event was going to be and he wouldn't answer, but said it was going to be either the tag title, world title, or Star Wars fan match

You really think they're going to give Punk the main event so soon?..I'd think that'd rub some people the wrong way..I don't know if Fill comes in and lets them give him that spot so quickly..Especially after he left WWE like a crybaby and took a hit to his reputation..
doubt anyone cares if punk goes last omega wrestled before a clown and a fat guy dressed as shield roman reigns doubt he cares

that card is stacked tho

omega christian for the belt
darby punk
jericho mjf career match
old bucks vs lucha bros in a cage
pac vs andrade
miro vs kingston
britt vs statlander for the belt

am i missing a match?

come to think of it that cage match might be last cuz of the cage

doubt anyone cares if punk goes last omega wrestled before a clown and a fat guy dressed as shield roman reigns doubt he cares

that card is stacked tho

omega christian for the belt
darby punk
jericho mjf career match
old bucks vs lucha bros in a cage
pac vs andrade
miro vs kingston
britt vs statlander for the belt

am i missing a match?

come to think of it that cage match might be last cuz of the cage
I think there's a women royal rumble match..And isn't there a Team Taz/Cage and Orange/Harvey matches going down?..

Callis having the key to the cage and trapping the babyfaces was a cool idea, but that went on too long and was way overbooked

Back
Top Bottom