September Wrestling Thread 2021

So almost every match on this show involved one half of a tag team. Were they running short on singles wrestlers or something? WCW had the best tag division at the time why not just have the show be 90% tag matches?
I did like all the little promo video packages that they spliced into this episode. Konnan's and Benoit's were pretty good.

Agreed. Heat and Steiner's is always appreciated.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I find it weird we haven't really seen any info in the wwe and aew video games.

I thought by now we would see the roster lists and gameplay features.

Why you slandering my reckless husbando like this?

20210806_212435.jpg
Sorry bubba..But Kota Ibushi is the most talented wrestler with the most useless career of all time..

The term "Internet Wrestling Community" made a lot more sense in the 90s when the internet was limited to a small section of people that had access to a desktop and you had to wait forever on dial-up speeds for a web page to load up.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I find it weird we haven't really seen any info in the wwe and aew video games.

I thought by now we would see the roster lists and gameplay features.

2K22 is the official sponsor for SummerFest so we may get some info during SummerFest weekend.

More interested in seeing what AEW's game is looking like; doubtful it's coming out this year.

They need to work on their character models though. Do know what's worse everyone built like cabbage patch kids, or giving Chris Jericho abs.

Back
Top Bottom