September Wrestling Thread 2021

After watching The Suicide Squad, you can add John Cena to the list WWE guys who are far more entertaining outside of WWE than they are in WWE.

After watching The Suicide Squad, you can add John Cena to the list WWE guys who are far more entertaining outside of WWE than they are in WWE.
Is there anyone that is more entertaining within the WWE System? Legit question. You know they put shackles on their talent's creativity.

ricky starks > generic as hell mjf. They've been building him up for 2 years and he's now feuding with obese jericho and not getting close to a belt any time soon.

I'm not mad at that to be honest.

When NXT started becoming a " sanitized" indy promotion plucking folks that had already been established, I slowly started to lose interest.

If they are going for talents they can build from the ground up, I ain't mad at it. I feel more of a connection with folks that I have seen from the jump.

We will see how this ends up.

Also, :lol: @ Wanting box office attractions but when they become box office attractions Vince will do nothing but find a way to not allow that person(s) be "bigger than the brand."

Last edited:
Was just about to post that :lol:

NXT was pretty much great before they went to USA, even with them plucking indy darlings. The biggest problem was that a lot of people shouldn’t have been there in the first place. No one that shows up to NXT at 37 years old should be there for 3 years to “learn the WWE style”. You’ve basically wasted a portion of valuable years, then you’ll punish them when their bodies start breaking down sooner than they should.

Smooth

B Sox B Sox

Me too. Let’s meet up

1628298316885.jpeg
layziegunts layziegunts

Was just about to post that :lol:

NXT was pretty much great before they went to USA, even with them plucking indy darlings. The biggest problem was that a lot of people shouldn’t have been there in the first place. No one that shows up to NXT at 37 years old should be there for 3 years to “learn the WWE style”. You’ve basically wasted a portion of valuable years, then you’ll punish them when their bodies start breaking down sooner than they should.
1628433438952.gif

just rebrand nxt wcw and call it a day

shoulda did that a long time ago when it was furst moved to the usa network.

I said when NXT moved to USA that their biggest problems were
A. Looking too clean and polished like Raw and Smackdown
B. Lack of must-see storylines

They basically took everything that was good about NXT on the Network and turned it into Raw/Smackdown lite. Honestly, a restart isn’t the worst thing in the world for them. As long as it’s not completely like competition era NXT and they have legitimate promo training.

Jim Cornette: "If anybody with access to Tony Khan can get to him, tell him I heard everything that he said about Bobby & how respectful it was & how nice it was & I thank you Tony. Tony Khan is not a horrible human being. We may see way far apart on wrestling...but that was a cool thing to do Tony"

Back
Top Bottom