September Wrestling Thread 2021

Good morning, fellas.

Heatwave continues but bacon, egg and home fries are worth it.

Got the Andre doc on the tv.

Last edited:
oof
7890862F-301D-4F00-BE1E-E00F490594AB.jpeg

Roman Reigns on WWE editing out his missionary position line: "I don’t know why they edited that out. I think it did raise some eyebrows, but I don’t get in trouble. Even if they tried to say something to me, I wouldn’t have cared anyway. What are they gonna do? Not have me on SmackDown next week?"
My tribal chief :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

We saw
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

You think that with the release of retro-mania wrestling, we could get another Saturday Night Slam Masters?
I don't consider SNSM a Wrestling Game. It's just a fighting game that took place in wrestling rings.

Also, WrestleFest was a LOVED title by wrestling gamers. I don't think SNSM had anywhere near the amount of love.

So no. It would be a waste of time IMO.

Dave Meltzer started The Wrestling Observer Newsletter and changed the way wrestling is now reported!
Matt/Jeff and Aaron are super excited to get to know how Dave got into wrestling and how the observer started.

Dave Meltzer joins BehindTheShow - YouTube

Please rank to historian level of every member of this thread

Thank you for your service
green rhino123 green rhino123 : Masterful AWA , WWWF, early WWF practitioner: Everyone should be under the learning tree but we take him for granted.

Case Case / King of Trash Style King of Trash Style : Legendary Historians of the Turner Guild.

danger style danger style : Solid 90s AJPW Knowledge. Could be a good historian but isn't in the business of sharing knowledge. He enjoys being disrespectful, taunting and destroying the prestige of other people's Legends.

Peep Game Peep Game : Master of Attitude Era - Present WWE MAterials. Would be a big money draw if he wasn't so low-key. Has all the tools to be Meltzer level.

I would have to think of others.

green rhino123 green rhino123 : Masterful AWA , WWWF, early WWF practitioner: Everyone should be under the learning tree but we take him for granted.

Case Case / King of Trash Style King of Trash Style : Legendary Historians of the Turner Guild.

danger style danger style : Solid 90s AJPW Knowledge. Could be a good historian but isn't in the business of sharing knowledge. He enjoys being disrespectful, taunting and destroying the prestige of other people's Legends.

Peep Game Peep Game : Master of Attitude Era - Present WWE MAterials. Would be a big money draw if he wasn't so low-key. Has all the tools to be Meltzer level.

I would have to think of others.

c flyness c flyness the merch historian

While we on the topic of women wrestlers in terms of looks, Mandy Leon >>>>>>

WWE should sign her
Still surprised they haven't.

You taking Mandy or Scarlett?
Mandy.

Both might be GMO, but Mandy at least looks like her body feels like human flesh.

I would do the stuff that only Prince would sing about with Mandy Leon.

973EC34F-75D7-4FE5-B596-2F4ADDE1CC0D.gif
0D7E8FD9-2EB0-4475-847A-ACDA9F5634AD.gif

Still fine as hell.

View attachment 2843144 View attachment 2843145 View attachment 2843146

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom