September Wrestling Thread 2021

green rhino123 green rhino123 : Masterful AWA , WWWF, early WWF practitioner: Everyone should be under the learning tree but we take him for granted.

@Case / @King of Trash Style : Legendary Historians of the Turner Guild.

danger style danger style : Solid 90s AJPW Knowledge. Could be a good historian but isn't in the business of sharing knowledge. He enjoys being disrespectful, taunting and destroying the prestige of other people's Legends.

@Peep Game : Master of Attitude Era - Present WWE MAterials. Would be a big money draw if he wasn't so low-key. Has all the tools to be Meltzer level.

I would have to think of others.
Wild disrespectful post

You right I over reacted please continue ......

nba-basketball.gif

everybody has contributed to this thread.

some take things way too personal but were all here for one thing. wrestling.

me being the founder of the niketalk wrestling thread i couldnt be more proud of you guys

21 years on niketalk.

everybody has contributed to this thread.

some take things way too personal but were all here for one thing. wrestling.

me being the founder of the niketalk wrestling thread i couldnt be more proud of you guys

21 years on niketalk.

oinker34 oinker34 aka OG Oinker might be the only one beside admin that's
been here (on NT) longer than noblekane noblekane aka The Noble Kane that
I can think of offhand...your contributions are much appreciated

Interesting news posted last page regarding HHH/Vince/NXT.

Safe to assume these changes begin right after Takeover?

It kinda started this week when there were 3-4 jobber matches.

oinker34 oinker34 aka OG Oinker might be the only one beside admin that's
been here (on NT) longer than noblekane noblekane aka The Noble Kane that
I can think of offhand...your contributions are much appreciated

I been here on niketalk first day open december 9th i believe thanks to nikepark but lost the password to my og name so i made this name

but thanks for the love i appreciate your non judgemental view for the past 2 decades rhino with green skin

its funny how in the begining 4wrestling was the biggest wwe mark in the world always talking **** on anything non wwe especially wcw and defending every little thing wwe but now he hates wwe.

Thats why he hated me so much because I always defended wcw and pointed out the hypocriscy of his hate towards them and not wwe. back then I had a way of getting under somebodys skin BAD 😂

Back
Top Bottom