September Wrestling Thread 2021

Big E the only option to dethrone Big Dawg. When New Day goes into the Hall of Fame Kofi biggest single win will be WWE Champ, E Universal title, Xavier either King of the Ring or a fun title run with either IC/US title. Also, creating UUDD on YouTube.

Big E the only option to dethrone Big Dawg. When New Day goes into the Hall of Fame Kofi biggest single win will be WWE Champ, E Universal title, Xavier either King of the Ring or a fun title run with either IC/US title. Also, creating UUDD on YouTube.
Yea, I am wondering in general WHEN people think Big E should get that W though.

I still feel like he is a WAYS to go. I feel like a strong IC Title Reign would be serve him well before getting the MaiN Strap.

A failed Cash-In, and seeing him rise from that setback would tell a nice story.

But, they have booked Roman to be SO strong that it is hard to even imagine anyone doing anything with him outside of something fluke happening.

Kofi is going to win a title and Big E gon cash on him.

All this other stuff yall talkin about is AEW thinking.

WWE thinks for heat.

You are right here.

Lance Storm spoke on this on the F4D show.

He says AEW is a babyface territory and WWE is essentially a company that bashes heads with their fans. :lol:

The fact that Vince tortures his audience and they keep coming back is the biggest turn on to him.

He can give them what they want all the time, but where is the fun in that for him?

The sad thing is, Big E cashing on Kofi would be awesome from a storyline perspective, but knowing them, Big E would become a dude who is afraid of everything, cheat and still lose via funny business and retain his title until he loses it to a babyface Roman Reigns.

Wont even book him good, watch.

Back
Top Bottom