September Wrestling Thread 2021

52946A13-961A-4515-A913-E69011DB1288.jpeg
C0685CB1-94AB-44B3-8B23-BA44D134F459.jpeg
1A9EEF28-8CC2-4107-8FE4-BF9AF22281DF.jpeg

Hearing about Inflammed Heart more and more now. Wasn't there another professional athlete who recently got diagnosed with this? In the NBA, Was it that Center from SA?

There’s only two options. Big E beats him at Wrestlemania or Rick Boogs at Royal Rumble
You being serious about the Boggs dude?

Why?

Not trying to argue, just wondering what would make you say him.

You being serious about the Boggs dude?

Why?

It’s going to be too early for him, but he should actually wrestle down the line. Has charisma for days, D1 All American wrestler, and he’s insanely strong.

Didn't kevin owens actually beat ramen when he was handcuffed to something and couldn't get up because heyman was having trouble unlocking the cuffs?

Notes:

• ⁠Came back for one match after COVID.
• ⁠Got a call the next day saying something "was off in his blood."
• ⁠Was told it was inflammation of the heart. Wasn't allowed any training or physical activity outside of a light walk. Anything other than that, there was a chance he could just pass away.
• ⁠Had several MRIs on his heart, says he didn't fit in the machines.
• ⁠"It became a fight, against death."
• ⁠WWE sent him to Pittsburgh to get tested. Almost had to undergo genetic testing.
• ⁠The long wait allowed the inflammation of the heart to go down, returning to normal. "Over time things got better here and there."
• ⁠Was cleared after that visit to try to "get back into some sort of better shape."
Holy **** dude been through hell and back. Count ya blessings, NT

It’s going to be too early for him, but he should actually wrestle down the line. Has charisma for days, D1 All American wrestler, and he’s insanely strong.

He seems to be presented in a goofy way to me.

Not sure if that translates over to World Title Plans.

Sure, we can cite Angle/Rock but those are kinda exceptions to the rule.

He has everything else but I think he is presented as too much of a joke at this point.

I see we can't have a serious conversation.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
I’m very serious. I thought we were going to engage in a thoughtful discussion. Some questions for you:

What was your favorite knee related moment in wrestling?
Do you think a knee brace can legally be used in a match to make knee based offense more effective?
Do you think Tony Nese should’ve been named Tony Knees? Yes or no and explain why.

1:45 Mark Especially.

Martin did ALL of that stuff and then asked for a hot tag. I don't get the logic.

AEW seriously needs to do something about their tag system.

Those tag matches are part-time Tag Matches and PArt Time Tornado Matches.

And it isn't even following the Lucha system of when someone goes out to the ringside they can be replaced by a teammate.

Folks legit come in, do moves, go back to the apron and ask for tags. :lol:

Just put in SOME order there or don't call them TAG matches.

Idiot refs just sit there and let the foolishness go on.

But #OutOfTOuch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom