September Wrestling Thread 2021

The Elite v Dark Order match from the most recent Dynamite was entertaining.

Surprise they didn't pull the trigger with Hangmin there.

AEW better not wait to long to go ALL IN with Hangmin, his momentum has been gearing up and the crowd is just waiting to anoint him.

Berg chants in '21

lawd
1627950379023.gif

3:30 Red Velvet vs Angleica Risk
7:54 Lee Johnson w/ Dustin Rhodes vs Marcus Kross
11:21 Miro promo
13:24 Kris Statlander promo
15:15 David Crockett returns to the announce table!
16:10 Kris Statlander w/ Orange Cassidy, Chuck Taylor, & Wheeler Yuta vs Ashley D'amboise
21:09 Aaron Solo & Nick Comoroto w/ QT Marshall vs Rosario & Grillo Hunter Knott
26:30 Yuka Sakazaki vs Dani Jordyn
34:01 Darby Allin w/ Sting vs Bear Bronson w/ Bear Boulder

My guy @tr1ll clarified that Benny The Butcher was an actual mobster who existed in a bygone era in another thread.
You would mess with his music though.

Give him a shot.

Refreshing modern-era rap dude.
Best rap around for sure. They bring that drug rap from the 90's back. One of the guys from that crew is at AEW event s all the time front row.

WTF happened to Nia? Bloody face showed that she would look awesome with red and black face paint on like a certain Japanese wrestler used to wear.

Mace and T-Bar? Yeah... I'm done.
Why the F is Raw still 3 hours long? You'd think with all these "cutbacks" they'd condense this jobber show back to 2 hours.

The Elite v Dark Order match from the most recent Dynamite was entertaining.

Surprise they didn't pull the trigger with Hangmin there.

AEW better not wait to long to go ALL IN with Hangmin, his momentum has been gearing up and the crowd is just waiting to anoint him.

Won't be at All In according to Captain San Jose.

Feel like A&W is playing with fire a bit with Hangmin and not strapping the rocket on him at this point. Especially if Punk and Bryanson are actually coming. Crowd not gonna be as hot for him. Would be blowing it with him just like they did with Omega.

Will #WaitAndSee though I guess.

Feel like A&W is playing with fire a bit with Hangmin and not strapping the rocket on him at this point. Especially if Punk and Bryanson are actually coming. Crowd not gonna be as hot for him. Would be blowing it with him just like they did with Omega.

Will #WaitAndSee though I guess.
I don’t watch New Japanese, but I remember hearing them screwing up something similar with Naito

Back
Top Bottom