September Wrestling Thread 2021

cant believe tna got me to pay 99 cents a month

who is this big *** broad who threw kiera hogan out of fire and flava?

wow this jobber brian meyers is christian’s first title defense?
1629079085256.gif

And it's stupid stuff like that that makes me not take him seriously as a WHC contender..Him continuing to do that type of schtick is what'll keep him at a "transitional champ" at best-level IMO..He really does need a More Serious Gimmick (trademark pending)..
Agreed.

I’m not for a “serious E “ the man has shown it all plus if it makes Vince laugh and get eyes on the product he will be fine as Universal champ in 2022.

Brooklyn for Survivor Series will be wwe champ Matt Riddle vs Roman. Riddle wins it on Raw before the draft, Lashley w/ MVP will get moved to SD and feud with Roman post Brooklyn up to the Rumble for a title match.

That would also lead to I think Hurt Business 2.0 with the Street Profits. The New Day will be on one show together again with E as MITB, and the Bloodline holding the gold. That 3 group chaos can lead you unti Rumble then move Roman from the title to his match with Dwayne at Mania.

Both Langston and Riddles can be serious when IT actually matters. Nobody trying to mess with those dudes in the ring. Both will be champs within the next year.

Both Langston and Riddles can be serious when IT actually matters. Nobody trying to mess with those dudes in the ring. Both will be champs within the next year.

At the end of the day, "It's just wrestling" so YES, he could remain AS goofy as he currently is and be A Champ if that is what Vince wants.

But my question is how would you present him as he is climbing that Ladder?

I'm not saying to make his Serious/Goofy Ratio 100:0 but would he benefit from decreasing the amount of goof if he IS going to be viewed as THE Main dude?

I come in peace.

I'm not saying to make his Serious/Goofy Ratio 100:0

Case Case

At the end of the day, "It's just wrestling" so YES, he could remain AS goofy as he currently is and be A Champ if that is what Vince wants.

But my question is how would you present him as he is climbing that Ladder?

I'm not saying to make his Serious/Goofy Ratio 100:0 but would he benefit from decreasing the amount of goof if he IS going to be viewed as THE Main dude?

I come in peace.

Case Case
Maybe 25/75 serious/goofy ratio?

He is probably going to become the champ via cash-in, so he doesn't necessarily need to "climb that ladder" in order to get put in that spot.

Kinda see him as Cena-ish. Mostly goofy, but actually can get a little serious.

Back
Top Bottom