September Wrestling Thread 2021

Well to be fair, Omega did have "grueling" matches against and brought the best against a blowup doll and a 10 year old girl.

Omega
Young Bucks
Jericho

He never says a negative thing about all 4.

It will be only a matter of time that he says that those 4 "are as important as the 4 Horsemen have been to wrestling".

Watch the AEW and Meltzer Stans/Fanatics/Apologists start saying "you know, i never really liked Andrade. What is is he doing here?"

hymen man hymen man

Seeing as you are an AEW fan and NOT a stan/apologist, what did you think about Mark Henry on Rampage?

he was just there. did nothing for me, I think they should just use him for backstage stuff.. but him interviewing Christian after the win was pretty bad too. I like Henry, I just don't think he adds anything of value than who they already had there.

Look at this fat dude who executed a Ric Flair chop on multiple peeps only to initiate his own beat down.

Why did this long lost Latina cousin of Rikishi have to start that rumble by throwing a cup?

shida too good but kiera has improved alot. hope she stays around. pretty small but good character

Sometimes you can almost tell when Vince is giving commentary direction on what to talk about

"Talk about how big Omos is"

I'm stoked there's a wrestling thread, i was wondering how many folk here watch NJPW?
I prefer it over WWE tbh
I'm a Los Ingobernables de Japon supporter and think it's awesome Shingo Takagi is still champion

Skype-20210816-155712.jpeg
Skype-20210108-012809.jpeg
Skype-20210816-162039.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom