September Wrestling Thread 2021

So out of the loop with the trash product that is AEW. Who we expecting AJ Lees husband to feud with? That one dude with sting?

danger style danger style told me that Friday can’t come soon enough :wow:
79By.gif

Awe man Dynamite was really solid this week. Can’t imagine what Rampage will be like
Well hopefully IT is SIGNIFICANTLY better than BA Chris Gin winning the damn TNA title and making the actual A&W champ look absurdly weak.

How was IT ever a good idea in anybody’s mind to have that be what the first episode of that show was about :lol:

the matches they booked for rampage look to be super weak so they better trot cm punk out there

I kinda think that's WHY they're advertising the matches they're advertising. It's almost no point in really doing much else. I'm real curious how much time they'll give him. No way they just have him come out and point and leave.

I kinda think that's WHY they're advertising the matches they're advertising. It's almost no point in really doing much else. I'm real curious how much time they'll give him. No way they just have him come out and point and leave.

he has to be confronting the elite right?

the elite running rampant every week is beyond getting old

with hangman out the picture for a couple months that has to be the plan right? and have daniel bryan join him a month later?

cant stand the old bucks. their heel act is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom