whoever guess the most right is the nt wrestling thread champion for 2021
cm punk -AEW

daniel bryan -AEW/NJPW

bray wyatt -AEW

braun strowman -ROH

adam cole -ROH/WLW/TNA

bronson reed -Nobody cares..

murphy -Even less people care

tessa blanchard -Only Tully cares (but just barely)

ric flair -Anywhere the F he wants..Woooooo..

killian dane -Who?..

What is Jericho doing :lol:

I'm sure there is an explanation that is probably above our level of understanding.

I was really confused when he cut this promo on A&W a few weeks back. Guess IT might lead to something with one of these UFC ppl sometime soon? If not, I'm even more confused.

So they found a way to write Cornette into the storyline without actually using Cornette.

Folks will deny it but we know what it is.

COrnette spoke on this a few months ago or whenever dude first appeared.

Like Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee That AEW locker-room definitely listens to Cornette's podcast.

Eddie never got a W in the WWE against Rey..

200.gif

he has to be confronting the elite right?

the elite running rampant every week is beyond getting old

with hangman out the picture for a couple months that has to be the plan right? and have daniel bryan join him a month later?

cant stand the old bucks. their heel act is horrible.

I mean, you'd have to think that's what will happen with Punk. It makes the most sense. I'm interested to see if they throw him straight into a match at All Out, or what the plan is there because you KNOW they want him at their OG ppv.

I mean, you'd have to think that's what will happen with Punk. It makes the most sense. I'm interested to see if they throw him straight into a match at All Out, or what the plan is there because you KNOW they want him at their OG ppv.

Mox promo last night seemed like it was talking about new dudes coming in more than it was about Garcia, so maybe he'll be the first one to wrestle the Star Wars fan

Isn't Double or Nothing their OG PPV? When Ambrose showed up. Was the night before my wedding.

I believe All Out is considered their original PPV since it's a continuation of All In

They just don't use the All In name because the rights are shared with RoH

Isn't Double or Nothing their OG PPV? When Ambrose showed up. Was the night before my wedding.
I believe All Out is considered their original PPV since it's a continuation of All In

They just don't use the All In name because the rights are shared with RoH

1995 1995 is correct. Double or Nothing was a nod to it being the 2nd/also a play on the gambling theme of All In. Hadn't heard anything about it being shared with ROH, but I guess that makes a bit of sense with the talent coming from everywhere, and a good chunk of it coming from them at the time.

1995 1995 is correct. Double or Nothing was a nod to it being the 2nd/also a play on the gambling theme of All In. Hadn't heard anything about it being shared with ROH, but I guess that makes a bit of sense with the talent coming from everywhere, and a good chunk of it coming from them at the time.
:emoji_thinking:

F52568E6-725F-45E3-B46D-06D628E992FC.png

Back
Top Bottom