September Wrestling Thread 2021

as far as top womens wrestlers in aew you would think with tully there, tessa blanchard would be brought in asap but i guess she has her eyes set on wwe and stalking rick oshay

vets

thunder rosa
shida
statlander
serena deeb
riho
nyla rose
diamante

still need improving

britt baker
penelope ford
anna jay
jamie hayter
keira hogan

really green

jade
julia hart
big swole
that one russian dwarf

completely hopeless

red velvet
brandi rhodes

I'd say that Cena is a bigger draw, but Oldberg is up there.
forgot about cena but i would think cena wouldnt be as readily available as goldberg is.

cena is going the batista and rock hollywood route with only special appearances

goldberg has wrestled and put over every top star there not named seth rollins

Statlander should be moved to the "needs improvement" category

Hayter is better than her tbh

Why are those Everlast bums from NXT actually getting legitimate TV time on A&W??

A&W really just taking anyone :lol: :smh:

ctxl6zedr7i71.png

Excited for CM.

Pretty much everything with regards to The Elite has been boring as hell. They botched things with Kenny SO bad.

Hopefully CM comes at them and makes things enjoyable.

I have no clue who Dan Lambert is, and was confused when he had that promo a few weeks back, but he's entertaining.

I don’t know who he is either but apparently he was around for that Lashley MMA feud in TNA against Moose I think. I remember them having a nice feud but I don’t know what his involvement was.

I was really confused when he cut this promo on A&W a few weeks back. Guess IT might lead to something with one of these UFC ppl sometime soon? If not, I'm even more confused.

NXT is in shambles right now but TakeOver is shaping up to be the highlight of the weekend.

ima give yall ten names and you copy and paste where you think they going

cm punk -

daniel bryan -

bray wyatt -

braun strowman -

adam cole -

bronson reed -

murphy -

tessa blanchard -

ric flair -

killian dane -

whoever guess the most right is the nt wrestling thread champion for 2021