September Wrestling Thread 2021

Interesting POV.

I haven't even thought of whether or not fans were , "working themselves up thinking he's making his return to wrestling only for them to be disappointed again."

I come in peace but what makes you lean towards neither of them are showing up?

Punk was on a podcast recently (I posted it ITT), said he wanted to focus on more acting roles and didn't have plans to wrestle.

Bryan could end up going to NJPW or AEW but he may just want to go home and be a family man.

Punk was on a podcast recently (I posted it ITT), said he wanted to focus on more acting roles and didn't have plans to wrestle.

Bryan could end up going to NJPW or AEW but he may just want to go home and be a family man.

Could be Punk just saying that to throw people off.

I don't see him appearing tomorrow, though.

Why waste it on a friday at 10?

Thank you for taking me under your wing and showing me how to survive in this cold world
169753125be00c745d72b371ff61285e.gif

That Chicago crowd would riot if Punk doesn’t show up. That would be bad business to tease the fans like they have and not go through

That Chicago crowd would riot if Punk doesn’t show up. That would be bad business to tease the fans like they have and not go through

But they never said CM Punk would show.

Didn't TNT execs say tey don't want surprises?

What would the AEW Fans rioting even look like?

Tossing mountain dew cans.

Stretching the collars of their g unit shirts even more than it is already.

Throwing their bottles of lotion at the tv instead of rubbing alot of it on their ashy knees and elbows.

Things like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom