September Wrestling Thread 2021

He told me he has no desire to return.
good riddance to him
1629396955774.gif

cm punk - He's done wrestling. Will focus on acting.

Fans will work themselves up thinking he's making his return to wrestling only for them to be disappointed again.

daniel bryan - He's done wrestling. Might make the occasional appearance on WWE.
Interesting POV.

I haven't even thought of whether or not fans were , "working themselves up thinking he's making his return to wrestling only for them to be disappointed again."

I come in peace but what makes you lean towards neither of them are showing up?

“We go from trying to figure out maybe there’s some French names. We could do ‘l’ héritage’, which is The Heritage. That comes back to, ‘Hunter doesn’t want you to be French because you’ll be wearing a beret in no time."

Hunter trying to protect them from the company that he works for...pretty sad actually

“We go from trying to figure out maybe there’s some French names. We could do ‘l’ héritage’, which is The Heritage. That comes back to, ‘Hunter doesn’t want you to be French because you’ll be wearing a beret in no time."

Hunter trying to protect them from the company that he works for...pretty sad actually
Lmao that was the biggest thing I noticed, but he was correct.

how come they dont make something like that anymore?

is there something similar out there like that where its cookie on one side chocolate on the other side and vanilla inbetween?

aew has been on everyday this week

monday dark
tuesday dark elevation
wednsday dynamite
thursday dark elevation special edition
friday dynamite

if 2.0 is on todays show they will have wrestled every show this week
1629403794585.gif

Back
Top Bottom