September Wrestling Thread 2021

9a213b1509c02e6eb7c924d7f5bf9916.gif

Whoever this old MAGA dude that A&W got feuding with Tomahawk whatever his name is is great on the mic.
Walking the thin line with content WWE wouldn't dare touch.

"Tony Khan has never publicly endorsed Trump so he isn't as bad as Vince."
“I would never... IN LIFE... sit there and say #NotMyPresident and do what these people are doing. It's disgusting.

I do like Trump for various reasons. But I liked Obama for the same. And before that, for no other reason than they are my President. I am also older now, I have a wife and soon to be two kids. I have been, over the years, able to define my on patriotism.

To say he was lying most of the time, that isn't right. Was Obama telling the truth 100% of the time? Bush? We good and god damn well know Neither Clinton was? I could go on... but it's apart of the political process... you have to take it all with a couple grains.

“I would never... IN LIFE... sit there and say #NotMyPresident and do what these people are doing. It's disgusting.

I do like Trump for various reasons. But I liked Obama for the same. And before that, for no other reason than they are my President. I am also older now, I have a wife and soon to be two kids. I have been, over the years, able to define my on patriotism.

To say he was lying most of the time, that isn't right. Was Obama telling the truth 100% of the time? Bush? We good and god damn well know Neither Clinton was? I could go on... but it's apart of the political process... you have to take it all with a couple grains.

Trump is funny man

who said this? ito?

Back
Top Bottom