Serious question, do you think girls should wear thongs/g-strings everyday?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Why not? Thongs and g-strings are where it's at.
This man Knows!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why does it matter? You won't see 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of backsides you see on a daily basis. SO why should it matter?

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

Nah not at all. I'd prefer no underwear 95% of the month and whatever she should so please during (.) time.

Boy shorts are where it's at tho if underwear is necessary. Haven't seen chicks rock thongs like that since unleash the dragon dropped
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 [Sisqo] "Thong,thong, thong.."

eek.gif
, I was thinking about this very topic when I was jogging in the park today.. I'm in Hungary, and the only reason I mention that, no braggeton, is that I've seen an influx of thongs here, thongs + thin sundresses + Hungarian women is a gift from God..Usually in the states tho, the right women, never rock thongs, so I never "preferred" it back at home.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Unless she is wearing a dress or a skirt, or it is winter my gf doesnt rock panties.
You do realize this is nasty right? Unless your gf washes the pants/shorts she wears after every wear (which I doubt she does) the crotch of them joints probably smell like a DC fish market in the middle of July.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Dont like them going commando, and thongs/g's arent in my top 3 favorites anyways. Cheekys , bikini-style, boy shorts are all better than thongs to me
1.                                              2.                                          3
V344090.jpg
V327400_RCH64.jpg
V345153.jpg
THIS....but who in the hell resurrected this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
???

Why the hell would I even bother thinking I'd have say in what underwear females should and should not wear. Why not nothing at all?

Also all girls wearing thongs/g-strings? No. That's all kinds of bad..

I'm aroused very easily, so it doesn't really matter what she wears.

Whatever she's comfortable with.

Realtalk with my NT brotheren, lets switch it up and talk about what were rockin. No humble braggington but I'm pretty in shape and now I been rockin those CK breifs that are real tight (no romo). Are you guys (in shape) (no romo) wearing boxers or briefs?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

^^ Commando breh. Don't no when I needs ta whip it out
Thats true bro, but I don't know about going commando in denim with the type of heat we've been experiencing here. Maybe in the fall/ winter I will try that out ... bet you walk down the street like FEELS GOODMANNN!

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

wow, remember back in high school seeing that was...remarkable
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

dudes back in high school got all hyped up over this lmao 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Yeast infections are not sexy.
I know a female who stop wearing g strings and thongs, she switch to granny panties and got a yeast infection, but my homegirl who wears g's and thongs all the time and she never had a yeast infection
That's cause tight clothes don't cause yeast infections, people who think so are ******ed.

Back
Top Bottom