Serious Question: Have you ever had sex with a stranger? Vol NT After Dark

^^ he'll be alright... just a lil jokey joke... he needs to pull his skirt down anyway b.... back to the stories for like the 8th time haha
mean.gif

this thread brings back memories ...

Sophmore year college ... met up with my boy in the quad late on my birthday ... My boy was at the security desk at one of the dorms. Security guard was young and thick and she was smiling a bit. My boy had been chatting it up with her. He goes you know it's my man's bday and she goes no way ... i show her my id we talk for a bit and she asks where i live. I was like i'm over in towers. then she is like which building ... then she was like what floor ...so i'm like oh she just gaming me ... went about my business ... later i get a knock on the door after shorty shift was over ... she topped me off for like 3 min b/c she said she had to go she couldn't get caught in the building. The security guard in my building gave her a pass

Another instance ... met up with the said kid again at Pitt again ... he was waiting in the lobby for me and he met some girl and she wanted to party with us. We took the bus around campus but didn't get into anything. The whole time shorty was like ... i'm just like a guy ... i get down like this etc ... she was asian and sounded like a freak ... tried kicking it to her ... only got the # ... her dorm was 2 min walk from mine ... we went our separate ways and i got to my room and was like yo come thru. she was like you not gonna call me again if i come thru. i like like yehhhhh i will. she came thru and gave me the meanest top ... on some you love my deep throat ... i'll never forget that night ...

My same boy's sister moved to nyc some years after we graduated back in 05..

You should give your boy a Wingman of the Year award or something :lol:

damn I missed niketalk, the randomness

1) When I was looking for a new place to stay like 4 years ago, I answered an ad about subleasing a room. I went to the apartment and the girl whose name is on the lease was this white hippie chick with dreads. She showed me the room and then we sat down and started asking questions about each other, I showed her a pic of when I was younger and had dreads and she fell in love with me. She made me a drink then went to her brothers room and got some condoms and then I smashed like 3 times

2) About 2 weekends ago at my boys pool party I took some of that mdma and started going in, there was this ugly chick with a round ***  butt in the swimming pool. I pulled her out and started dancing with her, then I gave her some more drinks and asked her to follow me to my boys car to get another bottle of Honey Jack,she followed me and I took her in the backseat and I piped RAW....smh. I need to go get tested. She squirted on my boys backseat and I told him it was water :frown:

3) at this local hood club in Brooklyn called Temptations, I went there one Wednesday night by myself, I bought myself a bottle of Henny for $75 and I was there stundting by myself like a goon. This short little light skin chick came up to me and ask if she and her homegirl can get a sip. From there I don't remember ANYTHING else. The next thing I remember was back at my apartment smashing this light skin chick, afterwards I took her to get some Jamaican food in the morning and put her in a cab. I blacked completely out. I thank God to this day that I got home safe and sound.

4) Me and my boy one Thurday night went to this spot in Brooklyn called Footprints and we took some of that mdma and these 2 chicks were there getting saucy as hell. I took the big one and my boy was with the little one with the afro all night. When we were leaving they were about to get in a cab but my boy said "hey let us drop u guys home" they said "ok, just take us straight home" lol, we took them right to our crib and I smashed the big joint in my room and m boy got dome from the little one in the living room. The big one hurried and left her little cousin with the afro cause she has to get her son ready for school and I ended up getting dome from the little one also. aawww man

5) Back in college in Buffalo like the first week of my soph year I saw this white chick roller blading around campus looking mad lost. She asked for some stupid *** directions to a building and I said "hey, I don't know where that building is, but if u come back to my room I can look at the map and I can help you" for some damn reason the chick said "yes" and she skated back to my dorm room and I gave her a message and then I slipped my penis In her. lol, to this day I don't know how the hell I managed to pull that one off

That's just the ones I can think of right now, you guys need to step your confidence game up. These chicks out here want some of that D, don't be shy. Im 28 btw

Hoar

The latest random one was back in January on my bday...on my way home when i seen this chick walking...i pulled up next to her , got the digits and asked what she bout to do...she was down to "chill" so i took her to this spot we call the dead end round my way and smashed/ got the head then dropped her off at the bus stop..never got her name, just the number

Bang bus?

Last story I swear.. I was in the library with my boy last year we were workin on something for the student programming board..he was sitting next to this chick I saw her kept flickin her tongue ring so I called her out on it..she laughed and said she just got it pierced recently..all three of us are talking for about 15 minutes and my boy leaves for class.. I sit down at his computer and start talkin to the girl..she tells me fb her..we start chattin thru that..come to find out she commutes from Columbus everyday(which is 2hrs away),has 2 kids, and just getting out of a divorce..she was 26 at the time..I bring up her tongue ring again and ask her to show it to me..she flicks her tongue In a nasty way..no ******** I asked her I'm Tryna see what's that like lol..I expected her to say eww no but she smiled and said ok..I Said lets go to this study room in the basement off the library..she gets up and walks with me down there..we're chillin I the room talkin for about 5 minutes she flicks her tongue ring again..I get an Instant boner..I put her hand on it and she begans unzipping my cargos..30 min later after after drinking 2 loads of babies she goes to class..I deleted her off fb..I used to see her around campus that semester all the time she ended up getting mad at me because I never smashed

When you get older, these stories lose their appeal and become more of cautionary tales to share with your kids when the time comes. I made it out unscathed and disease free but I've done some pretty idiotic stuff. Not to mention jeopardizing my relationship, I regret so much. But my kids are gonna need a dad than can teach them the ways of the world, even the ugly stuff. So in a way, I don't regret what I've learned from it.

I remember bragging to friends and becoming legend in small talk for a few weeks after making out at the bar then smashing a milf in VIP, after 15mins of meeting her. Only to find out she was a high priced NBA call girl. She had a son my age at the time. But when you're young you don't think about anything but fulfilling your fantasy, as an adult I realized she was marketing herself through me. She was making older mature ballers feel like "all the young guys wanted her" by using me knowing I'd tell everyone. 

She was a regular at the club at that time.

Last edited:
We dnt believe u b

I've already said in the confessions thread a few times I have issues lol

Last edited:
When you get older, these stories lose their appeal and become more of cautionary tales to share with your kids when the time comes. I made it out unscathed and disease free but I've done some pretty idiotic stuff. Not to mention jeopardizing my relationship, I regret so much. But my kids are gonna need a dad than can teach them the ways of the world, even the ugly stuff. So in a way, I don't regret what I've learned from it.

I remember bragging to friends and becoming legend in small talk for a few weeks after making out at the bar then smashing a milf in VIP, after 15mins of meeting her. Only to find out she was a high priced NBA call girl. She had a son my age at the time. But when you're young you don't think about anything but fulfilling your fantasy, as an adult I realized she was marketing herself through me. She was making older mature ballers feel like "all the young guys wanted her" by using me knowing I'd tell everyone. 

I'm not trying to call you out or anything, I'm just saying.....why did you eem try to post in here. You know it's going to be a page of folk calling ducktales.

35lxn9.jpg

We dnt believe u b

I've already said in the confessions thread a few times I have issues lol
roll.gif

No I know what people are talking about ...

not sure if I should believe but the story seems far fetch ... it was cool until it turned out she was a high price NBA call girl that was marketing herself thru him. Like seriously?

LMAO!

How many NBA star does he knows since it seems she was a regular at the bar that all of them went to ....

this just reminded me (may have told this story before)

summer before 9th grade, me and a homie walkin to the YA to play some ball, and we come across another homie named Joe with a random girl (he's a year younger than me if it matters)

Me: whats up
Joe: bout to get some head
me: excited as S!!! word!??! (never got no head or sexing like that before)
joe: yea man,

me and the homie im with end goin with joe and this girl to this house....
All and all, (i prolly was blocking thinking about it) i end up takin the girl and she domes me up.
I literally bust in 17 seconds and wipe joint in her hair

I felt like the F!!!n man lolol
turns out this girl was servicing a few folks to include my bro.

Still felt like the man lol:smokin

edit: didnt know the girl at all, just seen her that night with my friend.

Last edited:
Back in 07 when I was 21 my brother came to visit me at my new apt, he had been talking to this chick that lived here in ATL and was having a friend come from Washington state to visit.

On Friday we went to the crib and I got trashed, was stumbling through trash cans and slurring words like crazy so her friend that was visiting wouldn't let me smash. Fast forward to Saturday night and I got blitzed again but not as bad and we all went to a club. After the club my brother suggested we go back to my spot and chill.

So when we get there I take the chick from Washington to my room and smash, they had another friend with them that was married so her and my boy sat in the living room. The next day my boy told me my brother smashed the other chick in the kitchen. She was a beast too :x

this just reminded me (may have told this story before)

summer before 9th grade, me and a homie walkin to the YA to play some ball, and we come across another homie named Joe with a random girl (he's a year younger than me if it matters)

Me: whats up
Joe: bout to get some head
me: excited as S!!! word!??! (never got no head or sexing like that before)
joe: yea man,

me and the homie im with end goin with joe and this girl to this house....
All and all, (i prolly was blocking thinking about it) i end up takin the girl and she domes me up.
I literally bust in 17 seconds and wipe joint in her hair

I felt like the F!!!n man lolol
turns out this girl was servicing a few folks to include my bro.

Still felt like the man lol:smokin

edit: didnt know the girl at all, just seen her that night with my friend.
Monogamizing the "P" is what we used to call that ...My views have changed though, running trains and taking turns just seem disrespectful and taking advantage of female to me now.

I just think to myself she can't really enjoy being used like that. I have a friend who just turned 40 not to long ago, but she was telling me about the time she let three guys run a train just because they assumed they were going to but she only wanted one guy. She said she felt liberated because she made them pop within 20 mins. Averaging 5mins a piece and they couldn't it up after even though two guys were in their early 20's.

A few years later ( like 3 years ago), in an alcohol and marijuana induce truth session, she wasn't crying about it (among other sexual tryst) saying they defeated her. She just kept saying "you win", "you guys won". I felt bad and gave her a hug, my shoulder was wet as hell, those were real tears and snot that night. She was saying she just wants to be loved and her body respected and who she'd never tell her a husband about her past.

At the time she made 120K a year and owned a coveted condo in a nice part of town ...today, she's bankrupt and broken down, still pretty, but in bad shape on the inside mentally....oh and she's engaged to a 54 year old guy.

mean.gif
 ...glad I found my wife when I was young. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

LOL your stories again!!!!

A few years later ( like 3 years ago), in an alcohol and marijuana induce truth session, she wasn't crying about it (among other sexual tryst) saying they defeated her. She just kept saying "you win", "you guys won". I felt bad and gave her a hug, my shoulder was wet as hell, those were real tears and snot that night. She was saying she just wants to be loved and her body respected and who she'd never tell her a husband about her past.

Wait what

:rofl:

She just kept saying "you win", "you guys won". I felt bad and gave her a hug, my shoulder was wet as hell, those were real tears and snot that night. She was saying she just wants to be loved and her body respected and who she'd never tell her a husband about her past.

Wait what

I almost started crying, how do you even run into these ppl. Get Tyler perry on the phone right now dawg lmao

oh, a thread about sex with strangers and one night stands?

lemme just go in here and let everyone know that i'm against sex with strangers and one night stands.

cause that just makes alot of sense, and i'll find information in this thread that has to do with things i'm into.

My first older chick experience.

It was the summer after I graduated high school. I was skateboarding over to my homies house to start pre gaming for his party later that night when I see this 40ish looking woman in her front yard. I gave her that 'what up boo' nod and smile, and she reciprocated. So I hopped off my skateboard, walked up and introduced myself. She invites me in for a glass of water, now I'm in the kitchen and I'm like F it. Walk up behind her, start groping her ****. She acts all, "omg what are you doing" but goes with it. We hit the sheets, I strap up, go to work for like two minutes and bust. Hah! I always wanted older women and when it finally happened i couldnt control my load. SMH. Anyway, her phone rings, she picks up, her husband is on his way home. I'm ghost, telling the homies, "you will not believe what just happened" as I crack a cold one.

Last edited:
Met her on a Monday. Called her on a Tuesday. Kicked it on a Thursday. ****** her on a Friday. Now that p**** mine and she just gotta have it my way.

Two years ago, a female friend of mine (who I had previously fooled around with) was coming to visit NY.
She brought a friend with her, and I met up with them at a hostel that they were staying in on the Upper West Side.
I was fresh off of a break-up from a long term relationship, so I was thirsty for new yambs.
We had a few drinks at their place, and then a large group of people staying at the hostel cabbed it to Pacha.
I was dancing with the girl, and her friend, but her friend was giving me lots of attention.
Initially, I was trying to smash the girl I knew, but she had a boyfriend and wasn't acknowledging my advances, so I focused on her friend.
The girl I knew left early, and I spent the rest of the time with her friend.
By the end of the night, we were both drunk, and I knew I was gonna smash.
I had two choices: Go all the way back to my place in the Bronx, or head back to the hostel.
We go back to the hostel, and it turns out the girl I knew and her friend are sharing a room... and there was only a BUNK BED.
Long story short, I ended up banging this chick on the bottom bunk, while the girl I knew was sleeping on the top bunk. I'm sure she didn't get much sleep, lol.
I bounced early the next morning, and never talked to the chick again.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom