Serious Question: Have you ever had sex with a stranger? Vol NT After Dark

Naw, they just flat out not smashing.
who's not smashin? 

brah - you and I are two different people - I loose no sleep by asking a chick for test results ... 

I know the type of woman I "was" (in a relationship now) pulling - grown and mature - that's just part of the conversation.

am I saying that when I was younger and wreck-less I didn't just went all in .. nope .. but all it took was two dudes to tell me that they got Warts and Gonorrhea for me to rethink my life!

Not to mention a chick that I mess with when I was a teen died from HIV. Yeah ....

Makes you grow up quick as F!

I was answering his question if you ask every girl you sleep with if they have been tested, like if it's something out of the norm. 

There are risk for everything you do, however, knowing how to minimize them and actually trying to is what I'm talking about.

I have ask plenty of females when was the last time they got tested and actually look to see the results. What's the problem with that? If she is a mature woman, she would ask me the same **** ... if they get insulted and dont want to give me anything, screw it ...
I just find it hard to believe if your drunk at a party and a chick whips it out for you that your like...

"Whoa...don't put ya mouth on that...you got your test results?" Be honest my dude.

So you're in the middle of getting yambs...but your like stop...I need to see the results ASAP. 

Come on man. That's not reality. 

Man that ***** aint gettin no ***...

More stories please...
roll.gif

You are a lame .. I guess sleeping with anyone that give the choochie without any worries is wassup ...

Lonely life ? LMAO ... iight my dude, Ill keep doing that ....

SMH 

You sound hurt, I guess that lonely comment hit close to home. Hey if you gotta have feelings for every chick you encounter to have sex that's on you. But I'm the lame? Good job homie.

Last edited:
Man in my life not one chick has asked me about test results, not one. 

Honestly, I would feel insulted being asked that. 

That's like Janet asking Pac to take the AIDS test just for a kissing scene...
mean.gif
That's why a lot of people do not ask for anything ...

The first time I had sex with a white girl was with a random girl...we were sittin at a table she said she wanted some d..I laughed some dude was like what are you laughin at go smash her lol..it was awkward as hell took her back to my dorm and smashed I couldn't keep it up though due to her hurtin my piece

Last edited:
Man that ***** aint gettin no ***...

More stories please...
You are right - I'm in a relationship - I'm at her mercy ... SMH!
I just find it hard to believe if your drunk at a party and a chick whips it out for you that your like...

"Whoa...don't put ya mouth on that...you got your test results?" Be honest my dude.
Brah - I'm very selective - I don't like girls that throw themselves at dudes ... just not appealing ... so I can't even answer this ....
So you're in the middle of getting yambs...but your like stop...I need to see the results ASAP. 

Come on man. That's not reality. 
Nope that problem is that the question would of have been ask before it was time to pull it out and go to work ... Like I said, its part of a conversation ... 1. I get it out of the way and 2. I can weed out immature girls that get insulted and proceed with mature adults. 

BTW, 

I now see why NC is in the TOP 10 in new cases of HIV - Primary and secondary syphilis and Gonorrhea!

Just saying ....

Last edited:
who's not smashin? 

brah - you and I are two different people - I loose no sleep by asking a chick for test results ... 

I know the type of woman I "was" (in a relationship now) pulling - grown and mature - that's just part of the conversation.

am I saying that when I was younger and wreck-less I didn't just went all in .. nope .. but all it took was two dudes to tell me that they got Warts and Gonorrhea for me to rethink my life!

Not to mention a chick that I mess with when I was a teen died from HIV. Yeah ....

Makes you grow up quick as F!

So why are you in this thread about one night stands if you are so strongly against them. Dude aint stroking nothing but ready to tell you how you living wrong for doing it.TD Jakes take your silly as somewhere else.

You are right - I'm in a relationship - I'm at her mercy ... SMH!

Brah - I'm very selective - I don't like girls that throw themselves at dudes ... just not appealing ... so I can't even answer this ....

Nope that problem is that the question would of have been ask before it was time to pull it out and go to work ... Like I said, its part of a conversation ... 1. I get it out of the way and 2. I can weed out immature girls that get insulted and proceed with mature adults. 
Yeah ok. 

So why are you in this thread about one night stands if you are so strongly against them. Dude aint stroking nothing but ready to tell you how you living wrong for doing it.TD Jakes take your silly as somewhere else.
Brah - I clearly stated that I use to back in the days before a few close friend and one close call changed it. 

In addition, who said that I'm against one night stands ... you are terrible dude for lack of better words ..

oh, a thread about sex with strangers and one night stands?

lemme just go in here and let everyone know that i'm against sex with strangers and one night stands.

cause that just makes alot of sense, and i'll find information in this thread that has to do with things i'm into.

Fear mongering. 
stats are stats .... look them up ...

I'm not trying to put fear in anyone heart .. just stating that you guys are examples to why this is rapid in ya states ... thumbs up buddy!

3 stroke it breaks and you continue .. SMH! Morons!

dudes, scare females might get insulted ...

Just like the dudes that are in such a hurry that they don't even bother to wear the jimmy.
:rofl:

Anyone else keep going after the condom pops? 
nerd.gif

On my graduation night in 08 I was smashing a random, and that **** popped like 3 strokes in.

nope, your not.:rofl:
if it popped, why stop?
already jumped in the pool, might as well go swimming.

def just burst out laughing, never heard that one before :rofl: :lol: i like it, repped.

stats are stats .... look them up ...

I'm not trying to put fear in anyone heart .. just stating that you guys are examples to why this is rapid in ya states ... thumbs up buddy!

3 stroke it breaks and you continue .. SMH! Morons!
Insert Joker Here We go .gif

Back
Top Bottom